Claimed by Brothers

Claimed by Brothers.

Marc and MJ had always had their eyes set on heaven. She is their ideal woman, in body, spirit and mind.

She been skittish around them for years afraid of her feelings. However how far she runs it won't stop her from being claimed.

They will Chase, they will hunt till she knows that she is bound to them forever. For Sinclair's only love once.

Heaven is bi racial/ mixed race living in Charming with her family.

Marc and MJ has been around since she been born. As their mothers are best friends. Her mother's friends children social group Heaven has always felt left out as all of them were twins.

Marc and MJ always included her however since high school the lines began to blur. From childhood friends they both want to become her lovers.

But growing up mixed race is hard. As she wasn't black enough for her black family or white enough for her white family.

Having two men in her life will exclude her from everything. Her Jamaican grandmother would have a fit of her dating a white man but two?

Can Heaven find the courage to live her life to the fullest?

A/N

Since I couldn't do Chardonnay this story would be about her daughter and there will be bits in there about how chardonnay got back with Cole and also about the other kids.

and update on Natasha and Hanna and Andrea.

xx kayla