I slumped in my seat; bring my hands up to cradle my face, slowly shaking it. "I'm screwed."

For those who don't know my uncle, congratulations now just keep it that way and you will live to see another day; because let me explain by mentioning some of my childhood memories with my dear uncle Jack.

Age seven-was watching Spongebob, Jack joined me but soon got bored of Spongebob, he tried to get the remote of me, but me being awesome kept him away. Soon enough he asked to play hide-and-seek, now being seven means you always play games. So I decided to play with just Uncle Jack...mistake number one.

Jack said he would count mistake number two, so I ran to hide in my best hiding spot, mistake number three because it was outside by my playhouse, which had secret door that only my dad and I knew; but with him on an alpha trip, wasn't there to find me. So I hid and waited...and waited....and waited, roughly five hours later you'd think people would come looking for me, but no, they didn't; well I think they didn't.

To make matters worse an hour in, I accidentally broke the latch making the door jam...so I was stuck but didn't panic because my awesome Uncle would look for me but found out when I was finally found after eight hours that Jack asked me to play just so he can watch TV; he expected me to come back after I knew he wasn't looking for me.

All I can say was that I never played hide and seek with him again.

Age twelve-my birthday, invited all my friends and even my crush, let's say he never liked me back after my birthday party. My party was stationed in my backyard, which was big; it had a pool that we planned to swim in as well.

I had a jumping castle near a huge table that carried all my presents and the seating area, for when we ate the cake; I even had a clown.

From the beginning to when Jack arrived was the best party, but good ole' Jack ruined it, you wanna know how...he burnt it, even the clown and it all started with him bringing me my cake; lighted with twelve candles.

As I was sitting on the table all giddy while the others sang the birthday song and Jack bringing in the cake, he stupidly bumped into the table with my presents; causing the cake to fall on it. The fire ignited due to the wrapping paper; my mother ran inside to grab the extinguisher but my uncle thought he could put it out by grabbing someone's jacket of their backs and hitting the fire.

The next thing you know, the jacket caught on fire; Jack realized this, screamed and threw it backwards...right into the clown.

The clown screamed, but it was too late, he too was lighting up my party...literally. Instead of a normal person he fell backwards into the jumping castle and then started to stop, drop and roll.

So yeah that was my party...oh don't worry, the clown survived, he jumped in the pool after he made sure my castle was on fire, and now holds a deep hate for Uncle Jack. Now you're all probably thinking that this has nothing to do with Adrian being introduced to Jack, oh but it does...he scared my first boyfriend due to his antics.

Age fourteen-introducing my boyfriend Brian to Uncle Jack, the day before I told him about my boyfriend, Jack asked to see him; not seeing any harm in that, agreed. I never saw my ex-boyfriend ever again.

Before the actual day, Jack and his friends were all watching the Godfather and other mafia related movies, which was the cause of my boyfriend leaving me, as in packing up and moving to another country somewhere very far away. So the day came I had something to do so wasn't home but came back just in time for me to get ready for Brian.

I didn't bother checking up on Jack as he set the table and food. As Brian knocked on the door, I opened it and greeted him inside, while blushing. I led him to the family room that was turned into a study area, where Jack and his friends thought it would be funny to recreate a mafia scene.