xReader Results

At long last, the results for xReader are ready to reveal! Below are the score and the judges' feedback for each entry

At long last, the results for xReader are ready to reveal! Below are the score and the judges' feedback for each entry. They are listed in random order, save for the winning entry, which is at the bottom. We hope you've all enjoyed participating in the contest!   

Hand in Hand (69/100): 

Hand in Hand is definitely a very cute story. The author is truly someone with great ideas with a good understanding of how to use them in an easily readable way. We found its issues in the speed that the romance progresses in both times around, as well as the second half of the story being rather disorganized in its plotting. However, it's a very intriguing and adorable idea that has so much potential. Thank you for entering, starjack-, and we hope this feedback helps!

One Shots and Preferences (53/100): 

One Shots and Preferences is full of fresh and interesting ideas for one shots. We assume they were meant to be romantic, but with the way that Bill acted more as an antagonist with no character development, it did not give the intended effect. However, with the intriguing ideas, this work has potential. Thank you for entering, CountessOfChaos, and we hope this feedback helps!

Nightmare Bride (62/100): 

Nightmare Bride is a very well-written story, and it's easy to tell that the author knows her way around a keyboard. The events could run more smoothly, though, and the plot could be more logical, but it's also very new and intriguing. Thank you for entering, echogem, and we hope this feedback helps!

 Thank you for entering, echogem, and we hope this feedback helps!

Across Dimensions (73/100): 

Across Dimensions makes waves in the xReader genre with its realistic progression of platonic love. Sometimes the events seem a little bit awkward with the plotting, which could easily have the bumps ironed out of it. Overall, the story is both creative and well-written, so we were very impressed. Congratulations, BrightnessWings19! You will receive a cover and an awesome sticker for your entry, a follow from our account, and your work will be added to a public reading list to promote it. Thank you for entering the Gravity Falls Wattys!