17》Babysit

Sometimes your so blind
that you don't realize that
the person who truly cared
was right there all along~ ChicXx

Andrea

Sheldon was impossible. Don't get me wrong, I love my nephew but he was pain. He constantly shot me with his Nerf gun and ran out through the house. I huffed and continued to clean up the mess he was making. The doorbell finally rang. Please be Sherman...

"Thank God you're here." I pulled him inside

"Wow. I love what you've done with the place." He chuckles

"Please help me. That kid is a monster." I hugged him tightly

"I'll see what I can do." He pulled away and headed to the living room

I followed suit to see the blankets and pillows everywhere. Sheldon hasn't notice us yet. Sherman whistled loudly, catching his attention.

"Who are you?"

"You're worst nightmare." Sherman growled and chased Sheldon through the house

I put things back rightly as they came back through. Sheldon was panting hard while laughing.

"I love this guy. He's so much fun." Sheldon said

I couldn't help to feel the slightest bit of jealous but also happy that he was having fun. Sherman threw Sheldon over his shoulder and spun around. They plopped on the couch, laughing.

"Are you Auntie Dre's boyfriend?"

"Boyfriend huh? Quite a label there buddy."

"Are you?"

"Sadly not."

Boyfriend? Sherman is a great guy. Sweet, goofy, sometimes cold, quiet. Sherman is one of those people you have to get to know in order to enjoy him. The guy has jokes for days. I would give anything to see what goes on in that mind of his. Am I in there? Doubt he even thinks of me.

"I'm hungry Auntie Dre." Sheldon whined

"I call Panda Express a few minutes ago. You have to be patient." I sat down next to them

"Can I please have a snack?"

"In the pantry and stay out of my cherry pop tarts. The oreo's are for you." I said stern

Sherman moves closer to me, grabbing for my hand. They were warm as always and big compared to mine. I blushed, leaning my head onto his shoulder. I listened to him breathe what seems like forever. Not that it bother me.

"I have to tell you something."

"I'm listening." I hummed

"I think I have feelings for you."

I sat up. He said it?! My heart was melting within me.

"Well not think, I know and I can't keep denying myself from admitting it. You're so caring, beautiful, and smart. I love everything you. From the way you snort when you laugh to the way  babble when your nervous. You have seen me at my worst and my best. I love that you get it and you stayed when others didn't. I can't stress this enough or doubt believing when I say I love you."

Tears now fully ran down my face. He said he loved me. Not like me but love me. Sherman is a very straightforward. I love his determination and how he freely speaks his mind. I knew I had feelings for him too but I never had the courage to confess. Neither I did I like him.

"I love you too."
~~~~

After dinner, Sheldon asked if Sherman could lay him down. I cleaned the kitchen as happiness still burst from every part of me. He loves me and I love him. I know this is a big step but I guess when you truly care for someone, you loved them.

Sherman peeks from around the corner with a cheesy smile. He's been smiling all night as well. Constantly holding me tight at any given time. I guess he was happy.

"So are we like boyfriend and girlfriend now?"

"If you wanna be." I said and put the last few dishes away

"Obviously yeah."

He once again held me from behind. I bit my lip as his head rested on my shoulder. He would peck my cheek every now and then. I so desperately wanted to kiss him. He made the last move. Why not?

I turned in his arms slowly and wrapping mines around his neck. Being he was tall, I stood on my toes.

"You know what comes next?"

I gently place my lips on his. They were as soft as they looked. He responded catching up with the rhythm. We moved in sync as his hands lowered on my waist. I deepened the kiss, drawing him closer. He nibbled on my lower lip, pulling it with his teeth. We playfully pecked each other before pulling away.

"Yeah I can get use to this."
○○○○○○○

That's my boy!!! Andrea and Sherman are officially together! I know you have ship names. Any thoughts? Leave them here!!! Sorry but I'm excited 💕

Vote
Comment
Follow