"Sometimes I wonder if you're really my friend" Yooa blurted at how harsh and straightforward Mimi was.

"You don't need to doubt. I'm a definition of a good friend" Mimi proudly answered. She stood up and pulled Yooa to stand and leave the place to hangout somewhere.

Back at the Library Café

Seulgi stood up for a moment to get a book to read from the shelves but while busy browsing some books, she heard a slam on the floor that immediately made her head turn to the direction . She saw Irene picking up the books she dropped on the floor but before Seulgi could reach her, Wendy came and picked the books with Irene but there were so many books so she decided to help anyway.

"Sorry for the disturbance" Irene apologizes while continue picking up the books.

"It's okay. You shouldn't carry all these books at once" Seulgi said but then noticed Irene's name tag. It made her paused for a moment.

"Joohyun.." Seulgi mumbled to herself but Irene heard her and noticed her stare.

"Is there something wrong?" Wendy asked.

"Nothing.. it's just that..." Seulgi trailed off.

"That name. Your staff has the same name of someone I met long ago." Seulgi explained.

"Oooh, she must be memorable for you to remember." Wendy reacted. They all continued to pick the books and stood up and helped Irene to put them back on the shelves. Seulgi was on her way back to her seat but Irene suddenly spoke.

"What happened to that person you met a long time ago?" Irene suddenly asked with her eyes full of curiosity.

"She left. I don't know where she is now." Seulgi forced a smile before going back to her friends.

Irene's point of view

'I swear I saw those eyes filled with sorrow while saying that' I thought.

"I think that's the first time I saw Seulgi-ssi being sad just like that" Wendy stated.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup. Her tone was full of sadness with her eyes full of sorrow when she talked about the person she met long time ago. It's definitely not because she hates her" Wendy explained.

"How could you know that she doesn't hate her?" I asked again.

"She would have killed you by now just because of having the same name" Wendy joked that earning a slap on the arm.

"I thought you were serious!" I whined.

"But it's true. I mean all I saw was pure sadness. It was all noticeable. Didn't you sense it? And for the longest time, I've never seen her like that. She always flashes a smile whenever she comes here." Wendy said while looking at Seulgi's direction.

Third person's point of view

At the same time Seulgi was helping Irene and Wendy, Eunae was busy studying that made Moonbyul feel bored deciding to tease Eunae.

"Eunae, You always study, that's why you can't get a lover" Moonbyul teased.

"It's better than fighting in the streets" Eunae countered. It made Moonbyul make face while leaning on her palm.

"You know what? If you continue to be like that, the person you love now will be taken by somebody else" Moonbyul said eyeing on Seulgi who was on her way back to them. Eunae got distracted by Moonbyul's words and made her scan the place where Seulgi could be. As soon as she saw Seulgi, Eunae's eyes were locked on Seulgi while Moonbyul's words echoes in her mind.

"What are you talking a..about?" Flustered, Eunae diverted her attention back to her book. 

"Should I take that person away from you?" Moonbyul teased again.

"Yah! Moonbyul!" Eunae abruptly stood up upon hearing what Moonbyul said. It made the people in the café including Seulgi, Irene and Wendy look to Eunae's direction in surprise.

"Is there something wrong?" Seulgi asked but Eunae wasn't able to spill a word.

"Caught you~" With a grin, Moonbyul mouthed to Eunae to tease her more. Not being able to think of an excuse,  she decided to sit back after letting a big sigh.

"Aigoo. Did Moonbyul win over you today?" Seulgi cutely patted Eunae's head as she sat back beside her making  Eunae blush with Seulgi's cute gesture at that moment.

"Oh I think I'm gonna order another ice coffee" Moonbyul stated like she was about to throw up seeing Eunae's reaction and hurriedly went to the counter.

Moonbyul reached the counter and was about to order but it seems like Irene who was present was zoning out while leaning on the wall behind the counter. Irene was indeed in a deep thoughts that moment.

'What happened back in high school that made your eyes suddenly filled with sadness?

Why did you make that face after encountering my name again, Kang Seulgi..?'

--End of Chapter 5--

Whoa! I just checked  "Guarded's Ranking" and it reached #118 in fanfic!!!

Guys!!! I'm really really thankful to all for making this possible!!! I never thought that I would reach such ranking. I didn't imagine even once because there are a lot of fanfic with bigger fandom.

Thank you for the non- stop voting and viewing of my stories! Thank you sooooo much!!!

Saranghae-yo Chingudeul!