Hurt

---------------------------------------------------------

Loki heard a rather large crash in the kitchen and a then a few groans coming from someone in the kitchen.

He ran over to were he thought he heard the noise but didn't find anyone there that is until he heard someone say "Down here" Loki then looks down and finds you sprawled out on the floor with a few things around you.

"Whathappened,areyouokay,areyouhurt?" A coures of questions came from Loki's mouth but you didn't really answer since the fall took you breath away.

He kneeled beside you and checked for any injuries, he found a few bruises on your ankle and tried to touch it but you hissed in pain and signaled him to not touch it.

"Did you slip?"

You regained your breath and said"I did, there was liquid or something on the floor"

"Is there anywhere else that hurts"

"No just my ankle" You say and close your eyes."Its okay thou-" You get cut short because Loki is already using his powers and curing the injuries you had.

"There,let me help you up"

He takes your hand and slowly and gently pulls you up.

"Thank you"

"No problem just try not to hurt yourself too much"

"Okay"

Then he hugs you tightly and lets you go, you guys go to the living room and cuddle up to eachother and fall asleep in eachthers arms.

---------------------------------------------------------

255 words

A/N-Fluff fluff fluff ^^

I wrote this while i was in the car

~Google out buh bye

March/24/18