Loki finding you in his helmet

---------------------------------------------------------

You giggled to yourself when you heard the door open and close. You were sat crosslegged on the bed.

You had found Loki's helmet in a corner and you decided to try it on, you weren't scared or anything. He didn't mind when you touched it or anything. So you thought maybe you could try it on.

You heard the call of your name,and then the door open."Hi" You said shyly and then brightly smile up at him.

He sat there stunned. Not saying a thing. At first you thought that he was mad or something but then you saw the bright glint in his eyes and a small smirk and you knew he was just stunned.

You wondered what he was thinking, since he wasn't saying anything.
"Loki?"You say his name and then tilt your head to the side, the helmet going with you.

It fell of your head and then took its place right beside you on the bed

You took it and put it on your lap. You looked up and Loki was still in the same place, open mouthed.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies " You say while sitting up and taking his chin in your hand and closing hus mouth.

"Oh...uhm, sorry love its that you looked so beautiful" He told you.

"Thank you" You say quitly as you blush and look down.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N~Expect something else in a few hours. :)

~Google out buh bye!

March/22/18