ii

01/10/18 ; 8:06 P.M.

@ilovejjk
why do you hate bts so much?

just after jungkook sent that, it was interesting to say that she immediately replied. unlike him, this hater must've a lot of time to hate on them — on them who does not even have the time to relax or rest.

rubbing his temples, sighing — he read it.

@btsihateyou
well hello there too armpit 👋🏼

@ilovejjk
excuse me, did you just call me armpit?

puzzled and offended by how he was greeted, he raised his eyebrow. but what can he expect from a hater of bts?! she's obviously going to give them a trashy nickname. he let go a sigh, never expecting to discover an anti-fan and message it.

@btsihateyou did not reply quite too quickly after, but jungkook still waited; and as he did, jungkook followed her on tweeter then began to stalk on her profile.

something immediately caught his eye as he did so. apparently, @btsihateyou just recently tweeted. not much of a pretty tweet. it caused him to breath out a sigh of disbelief.

@btsihateyou:
gosh, i'm laughing ryt now.
did an army seriously ask me
why i h a t e bts ?!

he scrolled down, shaking his head in displeasure, but as he did so, his eyes encountered quite ruder tweets.

@btsihateyou:
army: "why do you hate bts so much?"
me : waiit, do you mean btshit?

"aish, this person!" jungkook exclaimed, "why does she hate us so much!" as much as the k - pop idol wanted to reply, he pressed down his urges. it was then his phone went beep, notifying him of a p.m. he received from her.

ten minutes later; 8:17 P.M.

@btsihateyou
uh yeah. sure i did

@btsihateyou
armpit😊

@btsihateyou
anyways, slr. been busy with something.

receiving those messages, he felt his eye twitched in annoyance. he couldn't help but be annoy at the part where she said that she's busy with something. busy with tweeting rude tweets! well, the man should not be surprised.

she is an anti-fan..

why did i even bother to send her a p.m.? kook thought to himself, running a hand through his hair. letting go a sigh, he decided to stop with this bs. he is about to log out from his account when she gave him a p.m. again.

@btsihateyou
ey, still want me to answer your question?

he had enough with her; but still, he was curious.

@ilovejjk
yeah...

@btsihateyou
no hard feelings. you asked for this..

he breathed out a sigh, seeing her reply. "am i doing the right thing? i'm just frustrating myself. but i still want to see our haters' perspective," he mumbled to himself.

@ilovejjk
yeah...

in the other side of the chat, @btsihateyou gave out a sigh, resting her back on her comfy sofa. although she is a famous warfreak/bts number #1 hater in the online world, she's just your typical average girl in the real outside world.

now, she's an exo-l. and she is not denying herself to be an immature exol. her entire fandom knows what she is doing, and they hate her for it. but she still could not stop herself but tweet hates towards the other group.

she's just too immature...

@btsihateyou
for me...

@btsihateyou thought deeply to herself. for me, she thought, for me they are talentless. for me, they are a bunch of ugly people. for me — all shallow things she spat out. all shallow things that she can use for her reasons, she spat out.

she didn't stop there. she told her (assuming that he is a girl) of what her army fandom did to her. hae -won told @ilovejjk of how arrogant armys are—of how evil they are.

@btsihateyou
winning in Billboards Music Awards
does not mean bts is better than exo
i helped in voting too. some fandoms
helped too, but why are they so cocky.

"so much hate," jungkook mumbled. most of these are shallow, but some of it, he understands. jungkook can see that she doesn't really hate bts. instead, she hates his fans.

his immature fans...

she was just too mad that she included bts with her hatred. he sighed and began to type down his own reply.

@ilovejjk
look. i don't rlly know much of these stuffs

@ilovejjk
i have only been an army since a week ago

reading it, hae won's milky eyes lit up. an idea had formed in her mind. an army since a week ago, she thought. her light pink lips curled into a soft smile. turning @ilovejjk into an exol seems nice

heh.

@btsihateyou
so i still have the chance...

@ilovejjk
what chance?

@btsihateyou
turning you into an exol😊

jungkook's eyes almost rolled out from its sockets upon reading her reply. she wants him to turn into an exo-l?! shaking his head to himself, jungkook was, at first, in disbelief but soft, amused chuckles soon escaped his lips.

@ilovejjk
well, i would like to see you try
sent.

vote, comment, ty
hoexos