Chapter 15 - Jungkook

I was slowly waking up to the sound of a beautiful soft voice. It filled my ears with pleasure as my eyes fluttered open to see Jungkook sitting beside me. He rested his head against the mirror behind him while his arms sat on his knees. He hummed an unknown song, gently.

"Good morning..." I whispered and Jungkook looked to me with a startled glance. "I didn't think I was humming that loud. Sorry if I woke you." He apologised as he unlatched my collar and let it fall with a nervous smile.

I shrugged and rubbed my neck, "no it's fine. Your voice is lovely." I complimented him and he chuckled with a beautiful white smile upon his face.

"Aww (Y/N) thank you. But come on, we have to get going. I have some important training to do today so that I can make sure you are kept safe from
Yong-Jun's son." He opened the panel and led me down the corridors. Every time I past them, I wondered more and more what each door had behind them. But I remembered the saying that curiosity killed the cat. I wasn't too keen on getting killed or punished for snooping.

Jungkook stepped out into a room to the right. I looked around and nodded my head slowly as I observed the area. There were multiple punching bags hanging in the middle of the room from chains bolted firmly into the ceiling. Jungkook sighed as if the sight of the bags made him tired as he began to slowly slip off his shirt.

"H-Hey! What kind of training is this?" I asked him as I looked to the opposite side of the room.

I listened to him chuckle as he opened a sliding door that obviously contained something he wanted. "Look it's alright. Turn around." He encourages and I looked back toward him with one eye closed. The lighting made him look like some kind of blade wielding god.

'Wait blades!?' I shouted to myself as I took a startled step back. "Don't tell me I'm the dummy." I complained and Jungkook just shook his head. 

"You're not- this time. Anyways stand over there so you don't get in the way." Jungkook ordered as he pointed one of his blades to the far left corner of the room. I walked over and set myself down and crossed my legs. I watched Jungkook as if I were a curious child, silent but attentive.

The next thing I knew all hell broke loose. Jungkook began furiously kicking the middle bag and slashing the two others with his 5 inch silver blades. Jungkook quickly ran up the wall to the right and back flipped from it, digging the point of his blade into the top of the right punching bag. He dragged the blades down with him as he was pulled back down to his landing- spilling the contents of the bag across the floor. He ran to the left bag and dug his blades all the way to the hilt before pulling with all his might to rip the material.

I didn't want to be intimidated or scared of Jungkook, but his violent training was leaving me on edge. I was becoming much more nervous than I already was. I didn't want to be in the room anymore, but something about the way Jungkook was becoming more......agitated in the way he was moving made me shiver.

Then it came to the last bag. A flicker in Jungkook's eyes reminded me of a crazed animal pin pointing it's prey. He began to make even slashes across the bags surface before he began to surge deeper within its material. I watched as all of his muscles began to tighten and tense as he grinded his teeth together.

Suddenly he pulled away and delivered a kick to the severed half- sending it directly towards me while I sat in the corner as Jungkook threw one of his blades. It caught a loose part of fabric which then pinned the bag besides my head. As I looked at it, the knifes reflective blade portrayed my terrified gaze back to me.

I looked away, averting my eyes toward Jungkook. He threw the knife he kept back into the cupboard angrily before slamming the door shut and pressing his head against it. I watched as his back muscles tensed with his shaky breaths.

I stood up and slowly moved towards him. 'This is stupid.' I thought to myself, but continued advancing toward the panting male. I reached a hand out to him and felt the heat radiating from his perfect olive skin. Beads of sweat lined his muscles as they rolled across the surface of his skin.

Suddenly, in a movement all too quick, Jungkook twisted around to me and grabbed my shoulders as he pushed me against the cupboard door. Placing both his hands beside my head Jungkook proceeded to pin me there and placed his leg in between mine. I felt the heat from his face had he inched closer toward me.

"(Y/N) you are impatient," He spoke in a deep voice, "can you not see that I am trying to collect myself?" His mischievous smirk caused me to squirm against the wood before he pinned one of my wrists above my head and looked me dead in the eyes. "I believe you may have some ways to calm me down."

The unmistakeable warmth from his lips hit mine as he pressed his body against me. I let out a small moan and Jungkook took the opportunity he was granted. Entering his tongue into my mouth he loosened the grip on my wrist and instead hoisted me up in the air with his pure strength.

He leaned inbetween my legs, forcing me to wrap them around him as he pulled away from my lips. He panted for a moment before looking toward my collar bone.

"Your hickey is gone, darling." Jungkook whispered with a smirk before lowering his lips toward my skin.

((Jungkook shirtless? Yes please

Hope you enjoyed!

Until next time!
Bubbly Bangtan || ✌🏻(EDITED)