"No." Tenten exclaimed firmly, "I am not leaving without you."

"Teiji.." Itachi started but stopped when Tenten gave him an odd look, before he could react, Tenten had pulled him closer to her and mumbled,

"Forgive me, Senpai." With that, she filled the space between them by covering her mouth against his.

The world fell away as soon as her lips touched his. The noise, the rush, the restricted space- stopped. The kiss was slow and gentle, comforting in ways that words would never be. Itachi had shifted his hand and it rested slightly below her left ear, his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths interlaced. He felt a sudden eruption in his chest; fireworks, an angry burst of fireworks had started beating furiously against his chest.

That was when he knew that he could not deny what was happening to him. He was not just attracted to Teiji; he was in love with him.

The security officers shoved them hastily to the side when they did not give way to their march in, which did not bother Itachi in the slightest bit. However, one of the officer had roughly pulled them apart, which resulted in Itachi activating his sharingan angrily. He stopped when his angry red eyes met up with horrified pale lavender eyes; Hyuuga Neji's. Neji was dressed as one of the officers, his strong arms were pushing the duo apart as he whispered icily; "What are the two of you doing?! Stop that! Let's get the heck out of here."

—————————————————

They met up with Lee, Kakashi, Gai and Airin at the front gates. Gai was giving them the good guy pose, inclusive of eye-blinding, teeth gleaming smile. Kakashi looked stoic as usual but as soon as Airin saw them; she gave the trio knowing looks and she wriggled her eyebrows at Tenten suggestively. Tenten chose to ignore her and transformed back into a man as soon as she had changed into her male clothings. She tossed the halter dress to Airin and said, "I do not want to see this dress ever again."

The group of 7 left the place hurriedly, they leaped swiftly from tree to tree. Itachi and Neji were slightly lagging behind, each were consumed in their own thoughts.

The vision of Tenten kissing Itachi was still fresh in his mind, he could not seem to get it out of his cerebellum. It kept on popping into his mind unnecessarily. Neji understood why Tenten had to do it, but he was coming with completely illogical and petty excuses as to why she should not have done it.

"She was a girl who was pretending to be a guy. Itachi would have sensed something was wrong." Neji thought inwardly before the rationale side of him would debate, "But if she did not do so, they would have attracted the attention of 10 security personnel who would call in for back up and that would give them an added disadvantage."

Neji knew what she did was unavoidable, but he could not stop thinking about it, each time he lingered on the very memory, his mind would whirr in anger.

—————————————————

Itachi was leaping from tree to tree, his sharingan was activated to sense any oncoming genjutsu. His movement were fluid and subtle, that of a ninja but his mind was elsewhere. He was doing everything else out of habit and practice during missions. He was unfocused; his mind kept bringing him to places that he was afraid to explore.

"Teiji's mouth already tasted wonderful, what more if I had tasted... the other parts of his body..?" Itachi thought inwardly before he pushed those incredulous thoughts aside.

It was an odd feeling, he was in love with the female version of Teiji. How was that even possible? Was that even normal? It was as good as him falling in love with an illusion.

—————————————————

Tenten was distracted; she could not think straight. First off, she found out that Kakashi and Airin were married. Okay, not that it was unbelievable, but again, why would they have kept that as a secret? It was plain obvious that even Gai was not aware of it. And what happens to Airin if she loses control?

Secondly, she had initiated a kiss towards Uchihaa Itachi- the Uchihaa prodigy. And he did not even taste half bad! He was ever so delicate and cautious, she felt her entire face flushed with heat when he had kissed her. She was confused, she felt guilty yet, a part of her enjoyed it. She had that thought going on for a while before she realised that Itachi thought he was kissing a man, maybe that was why he was being so... cautious? She liked it but at the same time, she felt that she had betrayed her body. Why she was feeling that way was beyond her; who did she felt like she had betrayed? It was not like she had a lover or anything like that.

"What if Itachi-Senpai liked it? Am I betraying him now?" Tenten thought inwardly before she decided against it "No. It can't be. Uchihaa Itachi was a professional man, through and through. He was just acting a while ago.. Yes acting.. And he still thinks I am a man.."

Thirdly, Neji saw everything. He saw her kiss the Uchihaa, he pushed them apart and became pissed even. She felt ashamed. She was supposed to act professional in a Mission, yet here she was, behaving all wonky because of one kiss. And she was embarrassed because of all people; Hyuuga Neji was the one who saw her in that predicament. And why did she care so much of what Neji thought about her?

What was exactly happening here?

—————————————————