Emma's Story

I was kidnapped December 5th, at 4:30 pm. I was walking home alone from doing a project with my friend. Suddenly, a hand came over my mouth and a blindfold over my eyes. I was shoved in a car that reeked of heavy alcohol and tobacco. Duct tape was slapped across my mouth. 

We drove for almost 20 minutes, and then we stopped. He took my phone, and was probably on Insta, because "New Message" was repeated over a billion times. He kept it and continued driving. 

I remember getting out and walking through what seemed to be a forest. I heard a door swing open and I was thrown to the floor. The tape and blindfold were ripped off of me, and I was hit. I blacked out for almost 2 days. 

-------- 

Yeah, Amanda and Sandra came for me, and I will always love them for that. I was told to stay home and go to counseling for a week. 

I was having really bad stomach cramps for a while, ever since I blacked out, from what I can remember. Sandra offered to take me to the doctor, so I said yeah. The doctor, Rachel Woods, recommended that I go and see an obstetrician. I did, and took the required tests to see if I was carrying another human being in myself. Dr. Rogers, the obstetrician, came in with my results. I was going to be a mother, Carl Winston would be the father, and I have 9 months to go. How am I to tell my mother? My father? My friends? My life is ruined.