Easter Special! Marth x Reader

A/N: Time for the best lord to take the stage, Marth! In this Caeda doesn't exist and you are his fiance instead and take her place through the events of Shadow dragon and any other game where Caeda is mentioned or shown(a lot). But before we start, look at how pretty he is! Such a handsome man I wish he was real... Anyways lets begin.

   Kiran was at the altar with Alfonse, Fjorm and Sharena ready to summon the new heroes that were available to Breidablik. I have been part of Kiran's army for some time now and have fought side by side with many heroes from different timelines. Most recently an alternate version of Celica, a princess from a later timeline than mine, has become part of our ever growing army. She apparently has Duma's power and sometimes takes back control, we had fought Alm from the enemy army and he seemed both terrified and saddened to see her like that. It was sad but she's cooperating with us and helping albeit reluctantly. Sometime us heroes will stand near Kiran and cross our fingers that somebody we know will be summoned but Kiran told us it was a random and dependent of the orbs powering the relic.

   Alfonse and Sherena have changed into these adorable but odd outfits that reminded me of the ones the Nobles from the land of awakening and conquest wore. We all stood back as Kiran shot out the orb, a portal appeared and a beautiful woman with short blue hair came through. She looks familiar and before I could ask who she was two pegasus knights called out to her.

"Catria! Sister over here!" It was the two white wings Est and Palla. Ah it's their middle sister, no wonder she seemed familiar. It's been so long since I've seen her I forgot who she was for a second.

   Waving contently at her sisters she turns over to Kiran to formally introduce herself.

"I'm Catria of the Whitewings. These clothes... They're part of my mission. Just...try to forget about them." The outfit seems a tad unconventional but not bad, at least she has pants unlike the two princesses last time.

"It's an honor to have you fighting for our cause. I'm Kiran the one who summoned you here. Please step aside, you can join your sisters if you like. I'm simply going to continue with the summoning." Kiran politely motions for her to step aside and as she obliges he prepares Breidablik once more.

   Seeing people reunite with loved ones warmed my heart and I even got to meet Chrom, my descendant(technically). But I have yet to reunite with my fiance, Marth. Here they call him hero king Marth but to me he's always going to be the charming and humble prince I fell in love with. Kiran seemed to be having difficulty with Breidablik and only managed two more summons before it just refused to do anything. He still had orbs to power the relic and didn't understand why it refused to function. Giving it a firm whack or two, causing Alfonse to say it's a precious relic and shouldn't be handled in such a way, he tried once more before Breidablik fired a powerful shot. It knocked Kiran down and as Sharena helped the poor man up everybody watched in wonder as the portal glowed and from it's mysterious depth a figure began to walk out.

   Many gasped in awe and those who recognized the man knelled down in respect. Even with a pair of fake bunny ears he was still the King they all heard tales about. The blue hair and Falchion at his side were a clear give away but to those who still didn't recognize him his introduction cleared away any doubt.

"I am Marth, Prince of Altea. It is good to make your acquaintance. I received word of a fair and decided to come and see for myself." Giving a stunned Kiran a dazzling smile he let's his gaze wander across the crowd of heroes. A blush of embarrassment clearly seen as he took in all the people gazing at him and kneeling. "Please there is no need to kneel. I'm nobody too special, I'm a prince but I'm also a soldier so please no need to treat me any differently than you would treat another fellow soldier." Like always my dear Marth has always gotten nervous around people who admired him so much.