Lucina x Male!Reader

A/N: This was requested by Brave_Vesperia. I don't know what you see in her but I hope you enjoy.

   The battle against the fell dragon proved to be hopeless. The shepherds had been killed off and their children were left orphaned. As a last ditch effort to revert the damage caused by Grima the remaining member of the Halidom of Ylisse, Princes Lucina, gathered her friends to venture through time itself. The mere thought of time travel was dangerous and with so many people going in together something was bound to go wrong. And it did, our group was separated. I found myself in Regna Ferox and not knowing in what point in time I set out to investigate. Unlucky for me there was a battle going on in the arena between a man I had thought dead and a masked figure I recognized well. We weren't suppose to interfere so directly with anybody relating to our past but here Lucina was battling her father. There was no way for me to reach her without drawing any unnecessary attention to myself and so I waited it out. The battle was intense, neither seemed willing to give up and I could truly see where she got her amazing swords skills. The sound of the twin falchions clashing along with the booming cheers of the inhabitants of Regna Ferox got adrenaline pumping through my veins as I sat with clenched fist at the edge of my seat, not knowing how the battle would end.

   It was a back and forth as the advantage kept switching between the two sword users but in the end Chrom came out victorious. The man seemed proud to best such a worthy opponent but Lucina didn't say more than a few words before leaving the arena. The uproar the people around me let out was deafening and as Lucina retreated to heal her wounds I went after her. It proved to be difficult with the sea of people between us but after some pushing I managed to get to her. We ware already out of sight by the time I got her attention and she didn't seem to recognize me at first but after a second a joyous smile appeared in her face as she hugged me.

"Y/N, I'm so glad you're alright. Are the others with you?" Lucina said with a hopeful voice. Her more masculine tone dropped to her natural feminine one.

"I'm afraid not. I just got to this timeline and happened to see you fighting, you were incredible out there. Still as powerful and graceful as ever." Seeing her blush with embarrassment at the compliment made me smile, she may be a warrior but deep down she was still a girl. 

"thank you but I'm still not good enough to beat my father. I hope that if I play my cards right I can help avoid the danger our future brought upon us. I'm just glad I didn't face off against mother, her magic could have hurt me more than fathers falchion." She led me out the arena into the forest surrounding it, leaning against a tree and making sure she was out of sight she removed the butterfly mask.

"True, Robin and Chrom were a fearsome pair. Do you think the others are fine? I'm worried for them. Especially Yarne and Noire, those two are nervous wrecks and I know they can all fend for themselves but I can't help but worry." Our allies were an odd bunch, a crybaby monk, a flirty mercenary, a bipolar archer, a girl with a hero complex, a broody wyvern rider, an endangered rabbit, a tsundere red head, a descendant of a hero, and the others who I won't go into detail now. The thought of them all landing far apart and not knowing what to do or in what time they landed plagued my mind. I was snapped from my worrying by the feeling of fingers hitting my forehead, looking at Lucina in question she smiles and responds.

"I'm worried too but you should know they are more than capable of protecting themselves. We should focus on avoiding the return of Grima and if we find our friends along the way then better. They're smart and will find a way to find us."

"I hope you're right."

"Are you staying with me? It would be best if we stick close in order to watch each others back, don't you agree Y/N?" Lucina asked as she made sure her hair was still kept in place and put the mask back on.