Chapter 4 Certain

Start from the beginning

"I guess that's the end of my last day of filling in. I hope you learned a lot" Seulgi stated while busy fixing her stuff. I was dumbfounded not knowing what to react.

"Ya—yah!" I said that made her looked at my direction.

"You d..don't ki..kiss people just because of .. of.. that!" I complained. She looked at me with surprise on her face.

"Really? I didn't really thought about it. I was just really distracted with you hurting yourself not thinking of any other solution." Seulgi reasoned looking innocent about it as she scratched the back of her head. Yet again, I was speechless.  I wanted to shout to her that it was my first kiss that she took. It may not be counted because were both girls but damn! That was my first kiss!

"It was effective, right?" My dumb fill in instructor asked making me more and more speechless. 

"Oh my! Don't tell me that I took your first kiss?" Seulgi went on again asking. I choked upon hearing her question and looked away. It became dead silent making the atmosphere awkward.

"Uhmm.. Sorry for making my last day awkward. I'll be going now." Seulgi said and went out of the studio and closed the door. I touched my lips remembering what happened that it made me ruffled my hair in frustration and disbelief.

Third person's point of view

Little did Yooa knew that on the other side of the door, there was Seulgi leaning with a troubled heart.

"Aish! What was I thinking doing that?!" Seulgi whined to herself while scratching her nape.

"Me taking her first kiss? It's more like her taking my first kiss" Seulgi sighed heavily while looking blankly in front of her then decided to leave.

At Wendy's Library Coffee Shop

Eunae is waiting for Seulgi at the coffee shop together with Moonbyul. She was busy reading her notes while Moonbyul just came back with bunch of books with her.

"What the? When did you started having interest in books?" Eunae asked sarcastically because she knows Moonbyul is not the type to read books. Moonbyul ignored her as she sat across Eunae. She took one book and opened it. Eunae noticed the title of the book.

"How to get away with murder? Did you murder someone or what?" Eunae joked around. She scanned the other books and saw related titles.

"Criminal Psychology, The Natural Act etc.. Yah! Moon Byulyi! Did you actually murder someone?!" Eunae reacted in disbelief. It made Moonbyul abruptly closed the book she was reading.

"Yah! Have you gone out of your mind? I admit I'm a war freak but I don't do murder. You watch too much movies Eunae-ya" Moonbyul reasoned.

"Mianhe. But why are you reading those? As far as I know you're only interested in books with a lot of pictures" Eunae said.

"You know that I got into fight a few days ago and I don't want to get caught by Seulgi. You know how scary she is" Moonbyul whined and went back to reading.

"You're too late. I already told her" Eunae stuck her tongue out to Moonbyul.

"Yah! Jo Eunae!!!!" Moonbyul stood up and tried to approach Eunae aggressively but Eunae stood up and ran around the coffee shop.

"Sorry but can you please lower you voice?" Irene who was disguising herself as an employee approached the two. She was surprised when Eunae hid behind her with Moonbyul running towards her.

"Yah! Eunae your cheap! Why are you hiding behind a stranger?!" Moonbyul impatiently asked. Irene was flustered being caught between the two.

The entrance door of the coffee shop opened and the person who stepped in saw the two making some ruckus.

"You two, stop it. This is a library café you know." Seulgi stated making the two and Irene looked at Seulgi's direction with the two stopping what they were doing. She approached them but with her eyes locked on Irene.

"Sorry if these two caused you trouble" Seulgi apologized to Irene and pulled out a smile after.  Irene was speechless on how bright and cheerful Seulgi's smile. She pulled Moonbyul by the ear while gesturing Eunae to go back to their seats then Seulgi bowed again to Irene as an apology.

"Why did you pull me by the ear and not Eunae? You're being unfair Kang Seulgi." Moonbyul whined as she sat back to her seat.

"I did that as a punishment because you got caught into a fight again" Seulgi explained pertaining to the fight Moonbyul did a few days ago. Moonbyul gestured hitting Eunae for telling Seulgi but Eunae just stuck her tongue out to tease Moonbyul more.

"Moonbyul, I already told you to stop getting into trouble. Getting into fight because of your short temper was way back in high school. I think it's about time to change that" Seulgi lectured calmly but with a dead serious tone making Moonbyul unexceptionally nervous looking at Seulgi. Seulgi may be calm to her but she knew Seulgi since high school and knows what she can do.

"I can't help it. Scumbag population is getting big these days" Moonbyul explained then sip aggressively to her drink.

At the same time, Irene went back to the counter where Wendy was.

Irene's point of view

"You're being unfair KANG SEULGI"

It made me stop upon hearing that name. This time I'm certain that it was her. That person I've met back in high school.

"Don't you remember me, Kang Seulgi?"

--END OF CHAPTER 4--

Sorry for not updating for few days, I went somewhere with no signal.

Please vote and comment :)