🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ⑥② - Back On Track

When I woke up, I found myself hugging a pillow. I knew he'd sneak out once I slept anyway. Or else, he'd have been in a lot of trouble.

I was surprised when I saw him exiting the toilet in the room. "You didn't think I'd leave before saying goodbye, did you?" He smiled warmly before coming closer and planting a soft kiss on my forehead. I smiled in contempt.

I spent another long day in the hospital because they needed to monitor me. In addition to that, mom was watching me like a hawk and even spending the nights with me. I was absolutely and utterly bored but I endured it. At least I had a funny doctor who didn't treat me like fragile glass.

According to Ross, Oliver was careful when cutting so I wouldn't scar and since I was unconscious for a few days, my body had time to heal and that was why I wasn't in so much pain.

When I was finally discharged, guess who was waiting at the hospital's entrance. Ron's dad!

That man must have been a psycho, I was sure of it. But then mom handled him. I didn't want to know what they talked about nor did I care. If he wasn't going to bother me then everything was fine with me.

I was so excited to get home and see Tommy. I missed him so much. It felt so strange to be separated but I was only allowed one visitor and mom wasn't about to back down.

When I got home I was welcomed with a tight hug from Tommy making me giggle as he twirled with me in his arms. This goofball!!

After he put me back down, Sky gave me a tight hug I thought I couldn't breathe. I missed her so much as well, my eyes were tearing up in joy. And then she punched my arm lightly telling me not to run away without her again.

We headed to my room to relax for a bit while she told me the latest gossip making me gasp or laugh like a maniac on occasions.

However, my dear Tommy had to ruin our fun and talk about exams. The principal would let me attend exams and forgive my absence because of my nearly perfect grades so I had to work very hard for the finals.

We only had two weeks and my two amazing friends offered their help.

Eventually, I let the secret of being Cinnamon slip to Sky when she asked why I was wearing silver lenses (which were actually my natural eye color). Let me tell you, she thought I was joking and kept laughing but my expression along with Tommy's were dead serious. That was when it sank in.

She was so silent, I thought she hated me but then she started jumping around screaming about being excited that she was friends with Cinnamon.

In no time, Ian and Loca were barging into the room tackling me through their hug. I hugged them back when then smacked their heads asking why they didn't come earlier.

Apparently, they were getting me coffee icecream since I was such an addict but then had car problems so they were late. That was when I decided to run to the kitchen and eat the heavenly icecream.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing and watching movies with the five of us joking around.

However, the following two weeks were so full of studying and preparation for the exams along with therapy but I did quite well. I was a nerd after all!

Mom insisted I visit a therapist and I went there daily... it really helped. My nightmares weren't as scary anymore.

Ron wanted us to go on dates saying he would help me study but I knew better. I wasn't meeting him until graduation.

The therapist words kept ringing in my head all the time...

It doesn't have to be the end, it can be only the beginning of a better life.

an:// Hey guys! The coming chapter is the last one 😢😢 I love you so much 😍😍 I wouldn't have completed this story without all your support 😘😊 thank you ☺️