🅒🅗🅐🅟🅣🅔🅡 ④ - It's A Pizza Emergency!

What could Louis possibly be doing here? At my room's door... and why was the door opened? Could he... No... no, he's not related to that guy, right? I didn't know what to think of any more, my mind swirling with ideas. The only thing I was sure of was that he shouldn't be there!

I approached them slowly, they glanced at Harry to see if his eyes could tell me anything. As always I saw nothing in there. What was his story?

"What's going on here?" I asked, my voice stern. That's the voice I use to scold my twin siblings! Crazy isn't even the right adjective for them!

"He was trying to break in." Wait what? "With a Bobby pin, I might add." Again, what?

"Kids watch too much weird videos on YouTube these days." I shook my head in amusement while Louis looked sheepish.

"We got him on camera planing it," Harry added in that angry curt voice of his. Handing me his phone so I could see Louis, Dave and Jason. So that was what they were doing! Those idiots were standing at a far corner so no one could hear them but that gave the security camera the perfect opportunity to record their conversation. Karma is a bitch.

I pressed play, already amused by Louis' sheepish expression.

"We have to do it! Please, please, please! I'll buy you lunch for a week!" Louis

"Still a firm no. Plus isn't Dave enough?" Jason

"Ever heard of 'the more, the merrier'? And my plan needs two sidekicks!" Louis

"I'm not a sidekick, I just got tired of your nagging." Dave

"Yeah, yeah... oh please. I just need you two to distract security. I'll do anything." Louis

"Anything, huh?" Jason

"Anything" Louis

"Then we got a deal."

They shook hands and then disappeared. Okaaaay... I thought this was related to what Louis and Dave had been discussing at school. Was he really trying to get into my room because of that? He was just like everybody else who doesn't respect my privacy. What an annoying asshole.

Calming Harry down was now a priority unless I didn't mind him killing Louis, which has its pros and cons. He may seem emotionless but he took his job very seriously.

"I'm taking him to the police for trying to break in your dressing room. Maybe he's a thief." See that's what I was talking about.

"No, I'm not," Louis said trying to look really annoyed but there is something else sparkled in his eyes, fear. I knew this look too well; because I've seen it before... on me.

"There's no need Harry, he looks like a teenager, I think we should let him go and he won't do it again, right kid? " I just called him a kid. This felt so good after what he had done to me in school. It was like Cinnamon was taking revenge for Elena. Even though it was a pathetic insult, but a girl takes whatever she can get!

"I'm not a kid, baby." He purred, moving his fingers along his dirty blond hair. Was that supposed to impress me?

"I don't think you're in a position to call me baby, kid. What's your name?" As if I would really want to know the asshole's name.

"Why would you like to know my name, Cinnamon? Do you think I'm too charming to resist?" No, I wanted you gone so play along jerk.

"You know what just get out. I thought you wanted an autograph or maybe a picture but looks like you need nothing so just go home kid and stop making trouble." Yes yes please go, I'm late for my party! I turned around but before I could take two steps in the party's way, he spoke again. Oh, come on!