•Chapter 10•

•Sinbad's POV•

"We should probably tell your brother before he finds out." I suggested as Aaliyah stood up to put on her clothes.

She seemed a bit shaken by my suggested.

It's now been a week since we've started seeing each other. And the both of us were surprised that Ja'far hadn't found out.

He always knew where I was before. Maybe he knows he's just not saying anything.

"I don't know Sin..." she trailed off sitting back down.

"It's not like he won't find out eventually." I responded.

"Yeah, well me and him aren't on good terms after that fight last week." She sighed an upset look in her eyes.

She was always so good at hiding what was on her mind, but when she was talking about her brother she didn't know how to. You could read every little emotion that flashed through her eyes.

"And that fight started because you didn't tell him something."

She shook her head and turned to face away from me.

I knew that Aaliyah would rather not tell Ja'far about us. However I also know that it's best to tell him now, if he found out in about a month he'd be crushed Aaliyah didn't care enough to tell him.

"Sorry, I just don't like to talk about my sex life with my kid brother."

"He's an adult too, Aaliyah. He can handle it, I promise you that." I said softly laying a hand on her shoulder.

She stood up and even though I couldn't see her face I knew what the look on her face was. She had her eyebrows furrowed and her eyes were definitely soft.

And when she turned around to say something it was confirmed. She was lost and seeing her like this was hard.

"...You're right. I'll... I'm gonna go look for him."

I smiled and asked, "Sorry, what was that first part? I didn't quite catch it."

"Fuck off." She smiled as I pulled her hand down so I could kiss her.

I felt her smile against my lips and I smiled back.

She pulled away and was about to leave when she asked, "Oh... where is Ja'far?"

"In his study."

"I'm going to pretend like I know where that is."

"Down the hall take the second left turn and it's the third door on the right."

"Gotcha." She smiled slipping out of the room.

I smiled thinking about how much she means to me. Her smile alone could send me into such a happy mood and I can't imagine her leaving again. I don't know how I would do it.

God, I am so in love...

Aaliyah's POV

"Second left turn. Third door on right." I repeated to myself, looking at the door in front of me.

I didn't even know what I was going to say when I knocked on the door.

And I sort of panicked when he called out, "Come in!"