•Chapter 5•

Sinbad's POV

'What in the hell am I doing...? Aaliyah has been the one girl that was always off limits for me. When I first met her I actually remember Ja'far telling not to go after her because she was his older sister. I mean yeah I swung out a few times trying to flirt with her when we were kids, but she would laugh it off and I know Ja'far hated it. Which just pegs the question why are we kissing each other? The last time we did this we screwed up and we didn't see each other for the next 10 years. I screwed it up back then and I'll probably screw it up now.'

~•~10 years ago~•~

I woke up to something on my chest, and that somethings hair going everywhere.

And that something was Aaliyah.

I looked around before noticing that this was not my room, in fact we weren't even in the castle. This was Aaliyah's apartment. I had only been here once when Ja'far and Aaliyah got plastered and I had to pick up Ja'far in the morning.

It was a rare occasion Ja'far and Aaliyah partying alone, and I still don't know what even happened, but both of them are entitled to their secrets, and I don't even know how many Aaliyah has.

I know Ja'far will hate me if he finds out that I slept with his sister, but he has known that I have loved her for a while now.

She turned a little before her eyes fluttered open.

She immediately shot up, "Oh shit! Did we...? Fuck."

She quickly got up and put her clothes back on.

She went up to the window and opened it and before she jumped out she said, "Listen Sinbad, let's just pretend this never even happened.

~~~1 month later~~~

It's been a month and I know that she wanted to pretend this never happened. But I didn't realize it would mean she would avoid me like the plague.

I was walking down the hallway when I heard footsteps running towards me, I turned around to see Aaliyah.

"Hey... Um Sinbad... Listen I have to leave Sindria for a while and I may never come back. So please don't look for me. I will run if you do, so please... Just accept my decision. Try to forget about me."

~•~•~•~

And with that she left without anything remaining in her place she didn't leave anything as to where she was or what she had to do. Only recently had I found her and I planned to visit her by myself and confront her never did I imaging she, no, we have a kid.

When we broke apart I knew we both felt it those irreplaceable fireworks that we only get when we touch as the sun started to peak out behind the clouds I was ready to confess.

"Aaliyah I.." I started but was interrupted

"LAND HO!" The captain yelled

When he said that Aaliyah pulled away and people started to come out of their cabins rubbing the sleep from their eyes. And Aaliyah went over to the mast and sat on the railings.

Soon Nadir came up to her and she took his hand and helped him over the rail.

I remember she used to do that whenever all ten of us got on a ship well more like whenever she got on a ship.

I walked up behind then and they were laughing I could tell that Nadir didn't like sailing.

"What's wrong Nadir don't like ships" I chuckled

"More like traveling" he said looking out at sea.

"And whys that"

"Well when I'm connected to the ground I can feel things through my feet so it's like I can see but when I'm not connected to the ground or in/on something that is not connected to the ground it's weird, but my other senses help out, like hearing helps. But at a young age I was taught to read magoi, so that helps out a bunch," he explained

"Wait then how were you able to tell hair color?" I asked

"Different hair color has different textures so I can feel the structure too"

"Then so when you step on to Sindria's soil you can feel the entire islands geography?" I asked sounded impressed.

"Well yes I could but normally I only do a half mile radius around myself, because if I do anymore than that I can feel every movement of those around me even the tiniest movement like the beat of their heart, or the digestion of their stomach." He explain with a bored look on his face.

"Wow, Aaliyah you raised one hell of a kid," Sharrkan smirked, "And here I thought you'd be a bad parent."

She shook a small dagger out of her sleeve and threw it so it barely scraped his face.

"Somethings never change, do they?"

"At least you didn't get cut this time" Hinahoho mocked

"What does she mean this time" Hakuryuu asked cautiously

"Well she's always thrown sharp objects when she was mad or someone disobeyed her or even pissed her off anytime"  Ja'far started

"And her and Sharrkan didn't exactly get along in the slightest. Or ever" Pisti laughed

"So they got into fights almost daily, but places that she didn't feel like full-on-fighting, she'd pull a sharp object out of her sleeve, table, pockets, anything she could get her hands on." Masrur continued.

"Sounds like bad habits die hard" Alibaba chuckled

"Oh it's far from dead, after I learned how to use sword whenever I was late she's throw a knife at my face. Then it's been three years. Now I can just assume she's thrown a knife at my face when I walk in the door, she just can't get it through her head I can't tell time." Nadir complained

"That's why I made you that magic tool that speaks the time." She retorted

"Yeah... I have no idea where that is" he scratched his head

"Oh damn, you know I handmade that tool, and you go and lose it" She complained

"You made a tool? Really even aft-" I started.

"That's enough Sin" she stopped me "I don't need you to bring back memories I do not need shared"

"Alright we should probably get ready to dock, we are approaching Sindria faster than I originally thought."

~•~•~•~•~•~

I stepped off of the boat and immediately thought to myself, 'The secrets all started here. And who knows maybe they'll end here.'