•Chapter 9•

•Sinbad's POV•

"Because I still love you, you idiot."

She stared at me wordlessly.

In her eyes, I saw an emotion I hadn't seen in her since we were young, genuine sadness.

She still stood there frozen and sad, but I wasn't going to keep this to myself anymore, "I'm not going to deny it anymore. Aaliyah, since the day I met you I've known about my feelings. When you left it was like you took a chuck of my heart with you. I didn't know if Sindria could survive without you. Hell I didn't know if Ja'far and I could make it without you. You were literally the best thing that had ever happened to me. But you just left. How could you leave me?"

"I..." she started but I cut her off.

"Did you think I wouldn't want a kid?"

"I..." she started again this time softer. It sounded like she'd break down any second. "I was scared okay? I... I lost my virginity the same night I got pregnant with Nadir."

"You lost your virginity to me?" I asked surprised. "You didn't tell me that. I didn't know-"

She stopped me still sadness on her eyes, "Of course you didn't know. I didn't want to act like it hurt, I was scared you'd see me as weak."

I didn't know that. I guess I had always assumed that she had been having sex when she was an assassin. I didn't even think it was possible that that was her first time. "Then I guess it was a pretty shitty first time."

She exhaled a little before sitting on her bed, "No. It was with the man I loved. So I guess it was fine."

I sat down next to her and snaked my arm around her waist before saying, "I want to be there next time."

"Next time?" She asked confused.

"Yeah..." I trailed off scratching my chin, "I think Nadir should have a sibling."

Her eyes widened slightly before turning towards me. She opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off with a kiss. She fell into the kiss and I felt her lips pull back into a smile.

"Maybe... we should," She started as she pulled away for air, "start now."

"I like your thinking Al." I smirked picking her up and throwing her on the bed. "Now this time you can't say you were drunk..." I trailed off pulling my robe off.

~•~•~•~

"Mom!" Someone called through the door.

I knew that voice, it was my sons.

"Shit!" Aaliyah whispered.

"Mom!" Nadir called again.

"Yeah?" She answered getting up and throwing on a shirt and some pants.

"Mom I need to talk."

"Yeah Nadir just gimme a second." She replied looking back at me frantically, she whispered, "What the hell?! Get up!"

"Why? He knows this is how he was made, doesn't he?" I smiled enjoying the sight of Aaliyah. She was just too damn beautiful.

I didn't even expect what happened next. She rolled my off of the bed so I was not able to be seen from the door I took the blankets down with me as Aaliyah opened the door.

"What's up Nadir?" She asked out of breath.

"So I wanted to talk to you about something, um..." he slowly got closer and closer to the bed but suddenly stopped and asked probably feeling my presence, "Sin...?"