•Chapter 6.5•

THIS IS A WHAT IF SCENARIO

•Aaliyah's POV•

I leaned against the wall, staring at Sin.

He had been leaning against a window staring out at his kingdom. While I had been standing here staring at him, debating whether or not I had the guts to tell him about our child.

He stood up suddenly, then turned to look at me. Then he smiled.

I smiled back as I made my way over to him. "Hey..."

"So you've finally stopped avoiding m-"

"I'm pregnant." I interrupted.

A look of panic washed over his face for a second. "Y-you're sure?"

"Yeah... it's not hard to figure out." I confirmed my stomach dropping.

"Is this why you've been avoiding me?" He stepped back for a second leaning against the wall.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you. Maybe I'll just disappear." I said with a sad laugh.

"No!" He rushed scratching his neck. "I just guess this speeds things along. I've loved you since we met, all those years ago. And while our relationship isn't really conventional by any means. But I hope you share the same the same feelings."

"I love you too, Sin." I laughed before leaning in to kiss him.

"I'll tell the nine generals tomorrow."

~•~•~•~

"What's this about?" Ja'far asked resting his elbows on the table.

"I've called you all here to share some extremely important information..." he paused throwing a warm hearted smile at me, "I'm going to be a father soon."

And from around the table a fair amount of reactions were heard. From laughter to disbelief to congratulations.

"Wait..." Yam paused looking at Sinbad, "W-who?"

"Me." I said standing up.

"You're pregnant?" Ja'far asked with a laugh that sounded more like he just exhaled sharply.

"Yeah... I've known since yesterday."

"Congrats Sin" Masur said nodding to me as well.

•8 Months Later•

"I swear to fucking god Sinbad! I'll fucking kill you!" I screamed squeezing the life out of his hand.

"I know Aaliyah. And I love you." Sinbad said looking over me to Ja'far who was using his hands to brush through my hair

"Okay just give me one last push, Al." Yam said in a sickly sweet voice.

"Shut up Sin!" I yelled following Yams directions.

And soon I heard crying. I looked up to see a single tear roll down Sin's cheek as he looked to our child in Yam's arms.

She cut the umbilical cord then walked past an expecting Sin and handed him to me. "Mother first."

My brother laughed as he touched a tuft of his purple hair, "What's his name?"

"Nadir." Sin answered kissing my sweaty forehead.

"I love you both so much." I said and I started crying.

One of my tears landed on Nadir's cheek making him open his eyes.

I gasped looking at the vibrant colors.

Sinbad let him grasp his finger before he too started crying.

We were both just one big crying mess.