•Chapter 7•

•Aaliyah's POV•

"So... you're my father?" Nadir asked scratching his head.

Sinbad nodded his head smiling. "So... why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, it's not simple at all. Well after I found out I was pregnant with you, I knew Sinbad couldn't raise a child and an entire country at the same time. I guess that I ran because... well because I knew how I wanted to raise you. And I knew what was necessary if I wanted Sinbad to successfully rule the Kingdom I helped create."

"And you didn't even think about running it by me that you were running away with our child?" He asked staring straight at me.

"Nadir. Go find Ja'far." He got up wordlessly and left the room.

"My child." I said once the door closed behind Nadir.

"Huh?"

"Nadir is my son. You may be his father, but he is my son." I replied.

"Aaliyah we are his parents. I'm his father, you're his mother. He is just as much my son as he is yours." Sinbad retorted

I scooted closer to him before replying, "He only just found out you're his father because I thought it'd be better coming from me, than some purple haired cunt with an annoyingly big mouth!"

"He would've figured it out Aaliyah! He looks just like me!" He yelled

"He's blind you dipshit!" I yelled running a hand frantically through my hair.

"He needs a father figure!" Sinbad yelled.

"The village drunk would've been a better father than you 10 years ago." I screamed

"I would've given up everything to be his father!" Getting in my face.

"That's the fucking point Sinbad! I didn't plan on having a kid! I... I never had any parental figures growing up. I raised myself and my little brother. But I had no fucking clue how to raise a kid that wouldn't end up like me and Ja'far. The only thing I knew I couldn't do. Was raise him to be a spoiled rich kid. And yeah... if I could do it over, I would've stayed with you. And yeah, maybe our lives would be so much easier. But this is it. This is the life I ended up fucking up for Nadir and myself. And I had to drag so many others into it."

"You're so fucking hot when you're angry." He said standing up to kiss me.

And all my anger vanished. All my worries vanished. Everything was okay.

I realized then. That no matter how I hate him at times. I had never stopped loving Sinbad.

I pulled back for just a second to speak before snaking my arm back around his neck and kissing him again, "I fucking hate you."

We broke apart breathless before he replied, "I'm sure."

"You're too cocky for your own good."

We just stood there looking at each other for a moment before his eyes widened suddenly.

Putting his arms down and backing away he announced, "I just remembered I have work to do. Really important business to attend to in fact."