CHAPTER 26

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: As promised, this chapter is a little bit longer than the previous one. Maybe a couple of more chapters before this story ends :( But on a brighter note, I will be continuing my other story "Mr. Player and I"

Comment and Vote!!

ENJOY!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 26

ANGELA'S P.O.V.

James' phone suddenly started ringing interrupting us completely.

"It's my dad, I mean my step-dad." he paused for a second and looked at me.

"Hi dad!" he said with a cheery voice.

Without even thinking I started screaming for help hoping that his step-father would hear me.

"HELP! HELP! Please! Your son held me hostage, he's going to kill me please-" I was then interrupted by the strong hand that landed across my face. I looked at the owner of the hand and it was my father.

"You little bitch! Can't you show some respect? My son is on the phone, he won't be able to hear if your screaming!"

I sobbing like a baby, all I wanted was to kill them both but I didn't have it me to kill someone eventhough they both treated me wrong.

"Yeah dad! Oh really? What an idiot!" James said to his step-father

"Your idiot boyfriend stopped by the house looking for you, your lucky my stepdad is a very good actor and didn't tell him where I was.Thanks for the info dad."

Then there was this sudden silence inside the room then I heard his stepfather talked.

"Tell your little hostage in their that I'll help you kill her first before her boyfriend finds her." her step father said. Then the line suddenly went dead.

My face paled, I don't know why is everyone so against me. I don't know what I did to deserve this whole thing.

"Your dad knew about this? What do you want from me?"

"You know at first I thought Brandon was smart, I guess not! I don't even know what my sister saw in him, why she dated that idiot. I mean come on, almost a year of dating he never got my sister's v-card?And so I had to do the job for him. I slept with my sister and then when she ended up getting pregnant, I didn't want to have anything to do with it. So I told her to make Brandon think that it was his baby, my stupid idiot sister told me that they never did the deed. That she was a virgin and I took it. So I told her either to make Brandon take the responsibility or get an abortion. Unfortunately for her she did both and neither plan succeeded. She ended up giving the baby up for adoption." he said completely ignoring my question.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. This sick bastard infront of me, slept with his own sister and got her pregnant? Who would do that? Well aparently he is, no wonder why he's related to my father.

"What does that have anything to do with me?"I asked James

"Well, everything has to do with you. Why you were an abused child, why my dad became alcoholic, and why I'm about to become a murderer."

I closed my eyes, hoping and praying that Brandon would find me and rescue me from this nightmare. I opened my eyes and it both landed on my father. Looking at him venomously.

"So son, would you like to do her first before you kill her or can I do the honour?I haven't had any since I was on the run."

"Dad, why not share the love huh? Why not we do her at the same time? That would be more fun right?"

BRANDON'S P.O.V.

After I left James' house, I went back to Angela's house to find some more clues on where her whereabouts. There's something about James's stepdad that I really didn't like. I used to be friends with James, but his stepfather is a serious case of bi-polar and that's probably the reason why I didn't believe a thing he said. I just don't know whether to believe him about Angela and James being siblings.

When I arrived at Angela's house, I helped myself and walked inside like I own it. Patrick is suppose to be back home sometime tomorrow. After I talked to him, he said he'll be taking the earliest flight back here.

I went upstairs to Angela's bedroom to see if I can find anything that will lead me to her. Surprisingly, I saw a note laying on her bed.

Brandon,

By the time you get this note, I will be gone. I left with my dad, I know you'll be mad but I had to do what I had to do. I just can't bare to be with you any longer. The more I see you, the more I am hating you. Please do not ever try to find me. I am in the good hands of my father. He promised me a better life for our children.

Goodbye forever,

Angela

I fell on knees, unable to move. I don't know what to feel right now. Before I found out she was missing, when I came to her house I was going to tell her that I love her and that I wanted to be with her.

I crumpled the paper and threw it across the room. I am now fuming, I am angry beyond words. I felt betrayed, fooled at, cheated, played at. I don't even know if I should still look for her because it says clearly on her note that she doesn't want me.

I called Patrick again to let him know about the note that Angela left.

"Patrick, I don't think it's necessary for you to come down here."

"Why? Did you find her?Was it because of my sick father?" he asked

"No, no! It's nothing like that." I sighed before I continued.

"She left a note, I'm at your house inside her room and I found a note from her. She said nto to look for her and she's in good hands with your father. And he promised her a good life with their children." I said emphasizig the word 'children'

"What?!" sounding completely shocked about what I just told him.

"I know, shocking right? Listen, I think I'm done looking for her. If she doesn't want me and she wants your dad, as long as she's happy I guess I have to let her be." I said completely giving up.

ANGELA'S P.O.V.

I moved myself backwards in trying to get away from them. In to no such luck, they both grabbed me forcefully.

"Don't worry princess, we'll do all of our fun later. But for now, I know you're itching to know who your parents are, right?"

"Dad, should I explain? Or would you like to do it?" James asked.

Right now, I don't really care who my parents are. Obviously, they didn't care about me so much because if they did, they would've never put me into adoption.

"You do it son!" my so-called father said.

"Sure dad." James said then he looked at me intently before continuing.

"You see, before my stepfather and my mom got married, he  was first married to this woman for a good five years. Marriage was good, well at least that's what my step father thought. Unfortunately, she cheated on him. She slept with this guy and ended up pregnant. She told my stepfather about her being pregnant but failed to tell him about the baby not being his. Little that she knows, he heard her talking on the phone one day and overheard the conversation about the whole thing. So my stepfather didn't let his wife know that he already knew about the infedility. So the night that she gave birth, my stepfather took the baby, which is you and gave it to my dad. They made her believed that the baby died. It just so happened that my stepfather and my dad goes way back. They were best friends, even slept with the same girl at the same time."

I was so confused, this is too much for me to take in.

"Continue son, she hasn't heard the best part of the story yet." my so-called father said.

"So, after making the said wife belived that you were dead, she ended up asking for a divorce to my stepfather and moved out of state. My dad and my mom was already divorced at the time he took you in and he was already married to his new wife. They couldn't conceive a baby so after adopting your brother they thought, 'hey why not adopt another one.' After so many years, the day finally came and they finally conceived a baby but due to some unfortunate events your adoptive mother had a miscarriage not too long after that she took her own life." he ended.

Oh my god! Patrick was also adopted? I was crying so hard that I couldn't even see as to what was infront of me. I was the reason why my mom had a miscarriage, and that explains why my dad hates me.