CHAPTER 10

[A/N: Sorry this chapter is pretty short. I promise, I'll make the next chapter a lot longer :) ]

Comment and Vote

ENJOY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 10

I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and thanked Brandon for the ride home. I was about to get out of the car when he grabbed my wrist.

"Angela, will you be okay? I mean your dad looks really mad right now." Brandon said.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Please Brandon, I think it's best if you leave now. Thank you for the ride." I said giving him a forced smile.

I got out of the car and waited for Brandon to pull out of the driveway then I walked towards the front door.

"Who the fuck was that? And where the fuck have you been? Did you forget that you're supposed to make my dinner?" he rant.

Instead of answering his question, I quickly walked passed him making my way upstairs to my room. He then yanked my arms while he continued yelling at me.

"You bitch! I give you food, I provide you home and this is how you repay me?" he yelled then slapping me across the face.

"Are you going to answer me now? Or are you going to still ignore me?" he asked slapping me across the face again then grabbing my hair backwards forcing me to look at him.

"He's a nobody." I lied

"I know he's not a nobody, he's the same boy that dropped you off yesterday. Now I'm going to ask you again. Who's that boy?"

"A-a-a friend. I swear dad, he's only a friend that insisted to dropme off. Please don't do anything to him. I'll do whatever you want, just please leave him alone." I begged

"I thought you'd give in. Now, I want you to wear this then go upstairs inside my room. And get cleaned up before you change into that. You better not fall asleep on me or I will dragged you my self into my room." he said giving me my mom's silk night gown.

I went up to my room and sat on the floor pulling my knees up and hugging it. I sat there and cried, I don't know what's going to happen to me once I go in their. Scared on what's about to happen when I go in their.

Clearing my thoughts, I got up and decided to pack my things and leave this hell-hole place. As I was about to escape from my room, my dad opened his bedroom door.

"And where do you think you're going?You're not trying to leave right?"He asked.

Shit! Now what do I do?

"N-n-no, no, no dad! I was not trying to leave." I lied

He came closer to me and slapped. "Really? Then why the hell would you bring all your clothes with you?" he asked while kicking me on my stomach.

I fell on the floor while holding my now painful stomach. He kicked my side forcing me to lay on my stomach. He pinned my back so I wouldn't be able to move then he ripped my clothes. Then what he did next made me wish that he might as well kill me. My own father, my own flesh and blood, raped me.