CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 25

ANGELA'S P.O.V

"James?"

"Took you long enough to remember me!" giving me a devilish laugh

"What is the meaning of all these? I thought my dad was the one-" but he cut me off

"Oh your old man! Or should I say my old man?"

Huh? Okay now I am officially confused. What did he mean his old man? But-

"What do you mean your old man?" I asked

"Ha! I thought you'd never ask. Where should I begin?" smirking at me.

"How about from the fucking beginning?" I snap.

He grabbed my hair slapped me across the face.

"Don't you fucking dare talk to me like that. If it wasn't for me, you would've been dead by now." he yelled

Why not fucking kill me then? I thought to myself. Instead of slowly killing me, why not get it over with? Why not kill me?

Tears slowly welled up on my face, I started to sob.

"Why don't you just fucking kill me then?Just please kill me now!" I begged

"And where would be the fun on that?" he asked playfully.

BRANDON'S P.O.V.

After I saw James' name on Angela's phone, I decided that it's best if I go to his house instead of calling him. 

I pulled up on his driveway and quickly got out of the car then I made my way to his front door. I knocked on the door then few second later his dad answered it.

"Oh hi, is James here?" I asked

"No, sorry Brandon but he said he'll be at his dads'"

My eyebrow raised in confusion.

"But why would he be not home when you're clearly here? Sorry-I'm a little lost."shaking my head.

He started laughing. Seriouly? This is not the time to laugh, I need to know where he's at.

"Has he not told you? I thought you guys were friends? I'm only his stepfather, his biological dad lives not too far from here. His name is Joe, Joe Smith."

The moment I heard that name, I thought I felt that I was about to pass out. No no no no! This can't be! Joe is Angela's dad. Does this mean, they're-? They're siblings! Oh my god!

I turn around and left without saying goodbye. I need to tell this to Patrick, maybe he'll know something.

ANGELA'S P.O.V.

What is he saying?

"No Angela! We're not siblings. I know what you're thinking. I would've probably killed myself the moment I found out that you're my sister."

"Then if you're not my brother, how was I dragged into this mess? How are we related?" I asked.

"Why don't ask your so-called father?"

Then as if on cue, a tall figure walked inside the dark room. I knew already that the tall figure was my dad.

"Well hello there princess! Miss me?" my father asked smirking at me.

"What did he mean by what he said?" I know he's got to be listening to that conversation James and I had.

"I never thought this day would come!"

"Spit it out already. I want to know the truth."

"Getting a little fiesty aren't we? You're just like your mother. "

"Whatever you say daddy!" I said emphasizing the word 'daddy'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[AUTHOR'S NOTE: Ooooooohhhh!!! What do you guys think about on who's her real parents are? Nyahahaha I'm evil I know!!]