What Do You Want From Me?

I stared into the eyes of the giant with the same fear that I have never felt before. As it held me up it looked down at Levi and shouted but it wasn't words. Just shouting. 

"Let her go!" He yelled from below

The giant didn't comply and it cupped me in between its hands. I was introduced to darkness but I was still scared. There was some light at the cracks of its fingers. I then began to feel my surroundings shake. Is it running? 

After a while the running stopped and one of the hands were raised from the other and I was still surrounded by woods. I look to see the face of my new captor, stalking me  like its prey.

"What do you want?" I ask. I couldn't understand why it ran off, why didn't it eat us? Where's Levi?

It just stared at me

It's not like I could run or anything. I was still in the hands of this giant. I was frozen. 

It stalked me. Studied me.

I was put onto a tree, I slipped at first and the giant was ready to catch me. I finally landed stably on my feet but I still shook in fear. 

My eyes started to burn. Tears started to form. 

I wanted Levi. Now more than ever.

A tear then started to come down. Then more. I then whimpered and then cried. I tried to wipe my tears away but I was going to die. Without the embrace of one who really loved me. I took it for granted.

I raised my head up to lock eyes with the giant. The titan. I tremble in fear as it stares me down making me feel like an ant compared to a skyscraper. So much emotion is contained inside of me I don't know what to do. I can't help but scream. So I did. 

I screamed and sobbed as loud as I could at the giant. I was angry. I was sad. I was in so much anguish. W

Why does all of this keep happening to me?

I scream and I scream until I feel like one of my lungs will collapse. My face feels hot. My head feels uneasy. So uneasy that  I could just fall off of this branch...