Won't You Go to Someone Else's Head

I woke up next to Levi, he was stroking my hair. My hands were tied behind my back and my legs were wrapped together by rope. I was laying on the bed. Helpless, again. 

"You're awake," he said with a smile "I've got you my angel, my princess."

Tears started running down my face and I couldn't help but start crying.

"No, don't cry," he said "I'll keep you safe," he kept stroking my hair and he started to wipe my tears. "No need to cry, Levi is here." he came closer. "I have to keep you tied for just a little bit but don't worry, it won't be for forever." "I'll have to let you back out because- actually no I don't. I don't think it's best that I should."

Goddammit, I thought. I started to whimper more. 

"No no don't do that." he said "I actually, no I don't have to explain this to you. But I will give you a choice. Do you want to keep it?"

My head spun at this question. This can't be real. Why is this happening? He came closer to me and I said

"No, I don't want your fucking baby, you raped me."

He started to frown. "No, no. See here's the thing that I'm gonna tell you. I'm giving you a choice simply because I don't want to make this hard now but you will have my babies, maybe not now but you will. Guaranteed. I did not rape you because you enjoyed it, you've wanted me since we first met-"

"Ha," I said "When we first met? You mean when I woke up right next to you in bed when you were a fucking stranger?"

"Don't fucking swear at me! Who the hell do you think you are? You're the one tied up."

"And you're the one in love with me so you won't let me go, you wouldn't even ki-"

"Now hold the fuck up. Don't think I won't kill you because I love you because I will if I have to or if everything is hopeless, I couldn't give less of a shit. If I can't have you then no one can. Not even your boy toy Eren."

I look at his in anger that was masking fear. He knows about Eren.

"So do you want to keep it or not?"

"Can I think about it?"

"Yeah whatever, just let me know so I can take action."

Now the atmosphere was very bad after that argument. He then says

"Tomorrow you're in store for a lot trust and believe." he gets up and leaves, locking the door behind him. A few minutes later Annie comes in and brings food and water. She comes up to me to prop me up and feed it to me. 

"Got to do it because Levi doesn't want you to starve and since you're eating for two, I brought double," Annie says. She seems upset.

"Why'd you do it?" I ask "Help him?"

"I knew Levi for the longest, even during the beginning of his infatuation with you. That's all it is." she said "I loved Levi for the longest, I thought it was a brother feeling but then I realized it was more. I thought of letting you go or help to get you off the grid to make you go away but I knew that it was practically impossible. So I joined him hoping that I could get him to like me instead but now that you're uh prego, I'm stuck."

I gave her the side face "If you help me escape then he'll have you left."

"Nah it won't. I found out that he put something in you to find you when he first took you."

"Then help me get it out!"

"Lower your voice," she whisper-shouted at me. 

"I could try to figure it out but it's gonna take me some time. That's if it's safe."

I furrowed my brows at this thinking Can I trust her?

This is really a shorter part because I'm feeling more generous today and @Ms_intoxication and @Animekia gave me a bit more inspiration