Mama, We're All Full of Lies

Your P.O.V.

Today I go back to school and I'm not excited. I haven't seen so many of my friends since I was kidnapped. As I walk in, I'm greeted by stares of many people. Why are they staring at me? I walk through the hall as I feel every gaze shoot through me.

"Hey (y/n)!!" It's one of my best friends Historia. We've been friends since freshman year. I was glad to see her. She hugs me. "Ugh it's so good to see you! Every time I came to visit you were asleep."

See the reason I like Historia is because she always acts like things are normal or like nothing happened. It can be a good thing and sometimes a bad thing.

Historia walks me to Mikasa's locker.

"Good thing I'm here today, Hai Mikasa!" she gets her attention "Lately I've been very sick ya know, but I've been getting better."

I nod. I turn to Mikasa and there was a long sort of silence to the point where we seemed like we were strangers. The silence was then broken by Mikasa giving me a hug.

"Thank god you're back." she whispered. We stayed hugging for a bit and yes it did seem cheesy but Mikasa and I are really best friends. We've told each other everything and we know more about each other than anyone else, even our own families.

"I was devastated when I found out you went missing. Are you okay?" she then grabs my face and looks me in the eyes and hugs me again. "Aww my (y/n), I can only imagine what that bastard did to you." as she puts a fist in the air.

"speaking of bastards" Historia spoke up, "(y/n). Have you talked to Eren since you've gotten back?"

"No," I said "I haven't really talked to anyone lately. I haven't built the courage I guess."

"(Y/n) you should. Eren spent almost everyday looking for you and even late. He helped set up search teams. You should talk to him. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to see you and hear from you."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you have a class with him right?"

"Yeah I'll talk to him when I see him."

"(Y/N)!" I hear someone shout across the hall.

"Well speak of the de-" Historia nudges Mikasa before she could finish the word.

I see Eren come running towards me and he hugs me hard. 

"You're here you're safe! I've been looking for you for months. We'll find that asshole and we'll pound him to the ground!" as Eren punches Mikasa's locker.

"Hey, relax Eren." Mikasa pipes in

"No, the police aren't doing anything to catch him. What if he comes back?"

"Eren seriously calm down." Historia chimes

After that question, you're face turns a bit red and hot. Eren looks at me. He caught me staring at the ground. He calms down realizing that he's causing a lot of commotion. After a while I finally calm and turn back to normal and the first bell rings for us to get to our classes. I go to my science class first and I'm greeted by the teacher. He gives me the run around and tells me to take my time. I get the same thing from my second teacher but when I get to my third period I had the same class as Eren. We sat next to each other. I was a bit tired since it was hard for me to sleep. I lifted my head up for a second and knew my mind was playing tricks on me. I saw Levis everywhere. His face was everywhere. I turned around to Erin and he was there again. He touches my hand.

"What's wrong doll?"

I went bat shit crazy.

I jerked my hand away from who I presumed was the man who ruined my life, but in reality; it was Eren and I was losing my mind. After the physical contact that took place my mind went rambling and I came across that moment in my mind of what happened at (f/restaurant). After envisioning the overwhelming moment that happened just two weeks ago my vision started to go blurry then to black, nothing was clear and it will never be. Why can't I just forget him, why can't I just live on to have a normal life?