<Arc 2> Chapter 5

A/N: WOO HOO! I am finally writing this after almost a year, I apologize. I was depressed and busy due to college life. My family isn't helping at all as well. Now, this chapter is here~ Enjoy it :)

The cultural festival was a great success for Hakuou High as it was able to attract more girls to enroll. Y/n and Souji's 'date' was also enjoyable although, Chikage tried to sabotage it but failed miserably. Souji may have the 6th sense as he knew from the start that he was tailing them.

"N/n-chan, shall we watch the fireworks together later?" Souji asked.

"Sure. I'll meet you at the classrooms." Y/n replied him with a soft smile.

By impulse, Souji tackled his girlfriend into a hug, all the passerby were aweing and taking photos of the cute couple. As for Chikage, he was filled with envy about Souji. He just looked at the brunet with sheer envy mumbling 'That should have been him' to himself.

"Souji... Please, enough. Others are starring." Y/n mumbled in embarrassment. "Let them stare, I love my cute girlfriend lots." Souji replied without any hesitation.

The girls were cleaning up their classroom after the last batch of customers left, Chizuru asked Y/n about her date with Souji.

"How did your date went?" Chizuru asked while sweeping the floor.

"It went great; he was kind enough to walk around with me." Y/n replied as she moved the tables back to its original place.

"That's so sweet." Chizuru cooed with slight envy, while Y/n just chuckled. "Says the girl who got her confession on Christmas last year. Which one was more romantic?"

After the big clean up, Y/n and Chizuru were changed back to their boring and dull uniforms.

"You should probably go meet up with Okita-senpai; the fireworks will start soon." Chizuru told her.

"Take care, if you got into trouble just scream for me; I'll beat asses." Y/n replied as she took her bag and walked to the door.

As Y/n slid the door open, Hijikata sensei was standing there resembling a deer with headlights.

"I'll see you on Monday sensei, good bye." Y/n greeted the stoic teacher and left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was walking down the hallway to get to her destination; she was pulled into the student council office by Chikage.

"Ahhh!" Y/n yelped.

"Relax, it's just me." Chikage replied.

"What's your problem? Can't you process that we broke up and not getting back toge..." She was cut off by a kiss from Chikage.

Before the kiss could go any further, Y/n broke the kiss and slapped some senses into him.

"Seriously, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! We broke up, please. Stop kissing me without my consent." Y/n shouted out.

"I did not say we officially broke up didn't I. You call it off yourself." Chikage replied.

Y/n was lost at words, he was right. There was no closure between the both of them.

"Y/n, please. Return to my side, I'll treat you better than before." Chikage pleaded.

"I..." Before she could reply, Souji came to the rescue.

"Figured you would be here, let's go N/n-chan." Souji took her hand and led her out.

While they were walking, Y/n was quiet and refused to look Souji in the eye.

"N/n-chan, did that jerk said anything that upset you?" Souji asked.

"He said that there was no closure between me and him, I don't know anymore... I really don't know anymore..." Y/n broke down and cried.

He hated her crying; he went up and gave her a big hug.

"Everything will be fine. You have me." He assured her.

BOOM BOOM BOOOM

"The fireworks started, shall we watch it here?" He asked.

Y/n nodded her head in reply; the couple stayed by the window and watched the fireworks.

"Ne, N/n-chan. I love you." Souji confessed.

"I... Love you too." Y/n replied with a slight blush on her face.

"Isn't this the part where we kiss?" He teased.

"S-Shut up! Idiot, why would I kiss a jerk of a boyfr..." Souji took the opportunity and kissed her.

She gave in to the kiss and kissed back, as the fireworks were showing behind them; the couple was in their own romantic stage. Not for from them, Chikage saw them in that zone. He was more determined to win Y/n back.

"That was a kiss of a lifetime." Y/n spoke out with a smile.

"It sure was."

The cultural festival came to an end, everything returned to normal next week with everyone having post fun blues.

"Did you and Hijikata-sensei kiss?" Y/n asked.

Chizuru went red like a ripe tomato; Y/n just laughed it off.

TBC