<Arc 2> Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry for the delay, been procrastinating a lot. But here you go~ Chapter 4, the actual competition begins here.

It was finally the long awaited Cultural Festival, Y/n and Chizuru were finishing up their make up. They both look super adorable in their maid uniform, Y/n was applying her eyeliner as her finishing touch as for Chizuru she applied some lip gloss to her appearance.

"I bet Hijikata-sensei would kill any boys who would look at your way." Y/n gave a playful smirk.

"What about you? Isn't Okita-senpai going to be protective of you?" Chizuru replied.

As for the second years, Souji was fantasizing Y/n in her maid costume; he was blushing as he thought of Y/n acting all cute to him.

"Oi! Souji, you can go see your girlfriend later. PLEASE HELP OUT!" Heisuke shouted at the day dreaming brune.

Souji sighed and went to help the poor Heisuke, the tall brune was grinning like an idiot and it was scaring a lot of people.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cafe was going smooth for both Chizuru and Y/n, occasionally Hijikata-sensei would drop by to watch out for Chizuru and Y/n was giving her a smirk that read 'Don't be shy, just go serve him'.

"Y/n-chan..." Chizuru mumbled.

Y/n just pushed her towards Hijikata-sensei's direction, and gave her a thumbs up. However, the h/c girl was also caught in a compromising situation, Chikage was in the cafe. She had no choice but to serve him as Chizuru was busy with Hijikata-sensei.

"Welcome, I'm your server for today." Y/n spoke out with a smile.

Chikage gave her a sly smirk and followed her to his table, Y/n placed the menu in front of  him.

"What would you like to try out? Our signature dish would be the Omelette rice set." Y/n explained. 

"I'll have the omelette rice set, and iced tea." Chikage spoke out coolly. 

"Your meal will be ready in N minutes." Y/n spoke out after she had written down the order. 

 = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

"Here is your omelette rice set and ice tea." Y/n placed the food in front of Chikage. 

"What would you want me to write or draw on your omelette?" Y/n asked with a fake smile while holding the ketchup bottle.

Chikage smirked and spoke out, "Please write 'I love you' on the omelette please." Y/n felt her world crashed into the abyss as soon as Chikage said those words. However, for the sake of the festival she had to comply. 

"Of course." Y/n took the ketchup bottle and wrote 'I love you ♥' on the omelette rice. "Before you eat, we must chant a spell to make the food more delicious." 

"Please follow my lead." "Moe~ Moe~ Kyun~♥" Y/n made a heart beam, Chikage was silently fanboying over the cuteness of Y/n. 

"Moe~ Moe~ Kyun~♥" Chikage did the same thing, "The food is more delicious now, enjoy your meal." Y/n spoke out with a smile. 

   Throughout his meals, Chikage was watching Y/n attend all sorts of customers. He would be lowkey jealous or angry over male strangers that Y/n would serve. However, the arrival of Okita Souji made him snap even more. 

"Y/n-chan, Okita-senpai is here." One of their classmates called out. Y/n responded with an 'Ok', she went to greet Souji. 

"Wa~ Y/n-chan looked super cute." Souji teased as he took a photo with his smart phone. 

"I am not." "Where are we going?" Y/n asked, 

"Looking around. But, before that. Wear my jacket." Souji placed his green cardigan around Y/n. "Only I get to see you like this." He boldly kissed her in front of all the customers including Hijikata-sensei. 

Chikage felt rage seep into his body as he watched Souji took Y/n to explore the festival by themselves. "I will have Y/n back as mine." He got up and went to pay for the food. 

"We don't have small change for a 10,000 yen note." The cashier bowed down frantically, "Keep the change." Chikage spoke out as he walked out of the cafe to spy on the lovely couple on their 'date'.

TBC