Chapter 3 ~ Valentine's Part 1

A/n: Hey guys sorry for the long hiatus. Touken Ranbu took up most of my time in life and I am pretty much dead with the ideas for this story. No worries, I'll draw inspiration from the actual SSL live drama. And here is the super long awaited Chapter 3. Enjoy! I might add a few of my OCs and Cameo of Touken Ranbu characters in especially Kashuu & Yasusada.

============================================================================================

After getting her favorite game from the game shop that Y/n always go to at Ikebukuro, she was spending the night over at Souji's place since it was a weekend the next day.

"It had been a long time since I slept over. It's so nostalgic." Y/n gleefully told Souji.

"I know." Souji replied.

As soon as Souji opened the door, two small boys tackled him into a big bear hug; that made Y/n burst out into a giggle.

"Souji-nii! You finally came back." The two boys happily chriped.

"Get off me you two, I have a guest." Souji told them.

The two boys got off of Souji and introduced themselves to Y/n.

"Hello, I'm Kashuu Kiyomitsu. I am the cute one." The first boy introduced himself.

"Hello, I'm Yamatonokami Yasusada. Nice to meet you nee-chan." The second boy gave her a hug much to Souji's disapproval.

"Nice to meet you too. Kashuu and Yasusada." Y/n gave a sweet smile. "They are your cousins right?"

"No, they are my nephews." Souji replied.

"You? As an uncle? AHAHAHAHA!!! I don't see it." Y/n had tears streaming down her eyes as she could not take Souji seriously anymore.

======================================================================================

Souji was preparing dinner while Y/n and the boys were playing. Out of curiosity, Yasusada asked a question.

"Nee-chan, are you Souji-nii's girlfriend?" "Hahaha... Maybe? We aren't there yet." She replied while ruffling his hair.

"Then, are you planning to marry him in the future?" Kashuu asked as he braids Y/n's hair.

"Wha-?! You boys sure are nosy." Y/n huffed as she was blushing.

Dinner was served shortly after, it was beef stew with miso soup. Y/n's favorite dinner dish. (A/n: Bear in mind, this is an Asian dish.)

"Itadakimas!" They all chimed.

"Blek! Souji! You put too much salt again!" Y/n cried.

Souji, Kashuu and Yasusada were not affected by the over seasoning in the food.

"Nee-chan, you shouldn't complain about Souji-nii's cooking." Yasusada defended Souji.

"You three are evil." Y/n went to take a glass of water.

After dinner, Y/n was washing the dishes since that was her repayment for the shitty but edible food that Souji cooked. But, her alone time with her own train of thoughts was interrupted by Souji. He snuck behind her and wrapped his arms tightly around her waist.

"Souji!" She gasped.

"Ne~ N/n-chan. Valentine's coming are you going to make Valentine's chocolates?" He asked playfully.

"No I'm not. Yahiko-nee isn't making any this year." she replied.

"But, I want your chocolates." He whispered to her ear blowing hot air to it.

Y/n blushed and replied, "Okay. Okay. Just don't disturb me!"

Souji chuckled at how cute Y/n was, he could not wait to receive his obligatory chocolates from Y/n.

TBC....

=========================================================================================

Additional info about Kashuu & Yasusada

1) They are Okita Souji's swords back in the Edo period.

2) Kashuu was abandon by Souji after the Ikedaya incident, poor baby was broken and couldn't be fixed.

3) How they look like in Touken Ranbu > http://static.zerochan.net/Touken.Ranbu.full.1836124.jpg

Left: Yasusada , Right: Kashuu