<Arc 2> Chapter 2

A/N:  How are you people? I am doing not so fine, internship is fun and all. I am selling off my Yuri on Ice goodies. anyone interested please PM me, I am giving up all my Yuri Plisetsky goodies. Back to Hakuouki, enjoy this long ass chapter.

The school cultural festival for Hakuou High has set its date, Chizuru and Y/N gave suggestions that their class would be a café. However, the boys of their class wanted a themed café. Just two girls against an army of boys; they were out numbered.
“It’s decided, our café would be a maid and butler café.” Mr. Harada announced.
“Oh fuck.” Y/n sighed and hit her head on the table.
Chizuru just consoled her friend with a bitter smile.

~ Lunch Time ~

Y/n was glued to her smart phone and was swatting Souji’s hand away every time as he was trying to get her attention.
“Y/n-chan, say ahh~” Souji took chopstick full of tamagoyaki ready to feed her.
Without second thoughts, Y/n just ate the food offered to her without thinking. Within seconds, she broke out into a coughing fit and started assulting her boyfriend.
“You idiot! I don’t eat spicy.” She raged as she hitted his chest.
“At least I got you away from your phone.” He replied.
Chizuru just chuckled at the cute couple, she knew why was Y/n on her phone.
“Don’t push yourself Y/n-chan. We can search the design later.” Chizuru told her.
“What design?” Souji asked.
“Maid Costume, for the festival.” Chizuru replied.
Souji gave a sly smile, that  earned  him a smack to the head by Y/n. He pouted, and snuggled her like a teddy bear.
“I will burn the costume if you don’t delete your imagination.” She huffed.
“I will be the first to see you in it.” He gave a peck on her cheek.
Y/n just huffed and ate her lunch. Not from a far, Chikage saw the two love birds he felt his chest tighten.

~ After School ~

Y/n was on class duty, she had to stay back late. As soon as she was finished, it was already 7 in the evening.
“Woah, should had let Souji stayed with me.” She huffed as she walked out the school compund.
To her surprise, a limo was already waiting for and she had a frown on her face. Before she could flee, she was already shoved in the car. Chikage was giving her his signature smirk.
“What’s your business?” She asked with an unamused tone.
“I miss you, Y/n” Chikage spoke.
“Well, I don’t.” “Please stop the car.”
“Don’t stop the car.” “We haven’t been talking for a year. Yet, you ignored my existance completely” “Tell me, what should I do to get you back.”
Chikage was despereate, Y/n stayed quiet.
“Please, Y/n. I really miss you.”
Without any doubts, Y/n just gave Chikage a hug. The embrace was a familiar feeling for Chikage, his subconscious urged him to not do anything that he would regret. Yet, he went against it.
“You can let me go already, this is getting awk-” Y/n was cut off with Chikage kissing her.
The kiss was a forgotten feeling for both of them, Y/n tried to push him off of her; he would not move. He deepens the kiss as he forced his tongue into her mouth.
“St-Stop.” Y/n moaned out.
Before Chikage could be more intimate, the driver interrupted them.
“Young master, we had already arrived at miss Y/n’s apartment.”
She let out a soft smile and gently pushed Chikage away from her, “Thank you for the ride.”
As she got out, Chikage grabbed her wrist and spun her around. He gave her a soft peck on the lips, she sent him a glare.
“I have a boyfriend, please don’t ever do this again.” She spoke out.
“We are still in a relationship, but you are the one who had cheated. ” He gave a smirk.
“WE BROKE UP FOR A YEAR. I don’t want to argue with you anymore. Leave me alone for once.”
Y/n went in the building with a huff and did not look back to Chikage. As for Chikage, he had an uninvited audience.
“Are you jealous?” he taunted like a child.
“Me? Why would I be? Y/n and I had been doing things that she didn’t get a chance to do with you.” Souji replied with a coy smile.
“This isn’t over Okita Souji, I will have my Y/n back.” Chikage growled as he went into his car.
Souji let out a small smile, “She had already admitted that she has a boyfriend. Who is winning now.”
He went up to Y/n’s apartment shortly after.

A/N: Do you want a secret affair as another plot point? Please tell alright.  See you next chapter