Special Chapter

A/N: Hi hi, this is a filler chapter~ Enjoy. It has no affiliations with the story. Maybe?

Y/n was woken up by the chirping sound of birds from the gardens outside; she stretched herself to ease her muscles. To her surprise, y/n had hit something solid and firm. That made her woke up instantly; she moved her hand around the object.

"Ngn.... Y/n-chan." Someone moaned out.

Y/n maneuvered herself to have a better look at the person who moaned out her name like a natural sound; it was Okita Souji. The first unit captain of the shinsengumi.

"O-Okita?" Y/n gasped.

"Too early. Five more minutes, Y/n-chan." Souji groaned as he pulled Y/n closer to his chest.

Y/n was blushing like a ripe apple, the sleepy Souji just snuggled her like a child.

= Time Skip =

There was no necessary patrols around Kyoto, the members of the Shinsengumi were able to have teatime amongst them. The three ladies of the shinsengumi were also present. Chizuru was sitting close to Hijikata, Yahiko was sitting on Sanosuke's lap. While Y/n  was resting her head on Souji's shoulder.

"Chizuru, could you please go fetch some more tea?" Hijikata asked his 'wife'.

Chizuru obligated the order, soon after Chizuru left. Shinpachi broke the silence.

"So... Amongst the three of them, who would be the first to get pregnant?"

"That would be Yahiko." Sanosuke replied confidently.

"Nah, it would be Y/n." Souji replied with a smirk.

Before Harada could retort back at Souji, Hijikata spoke out.

"Chizuru would be the first to get pregnant."

Just on cue, Chizuru dropped the tray she was holding.

"Look at what you did; you made your wife shy." Yahiko spoke out with a playful tone.

As soon as Yahiko stood up, Heisuke noticed something unusual about her.

"Yahiko, are you alright?" "You looked like you are in pain."

Yahiko just gave Heisuke a smile, "I'm fine. I didn't sleep well last night."

Heisuke was not buying the lie that Yahiko fabricated, he gave a suspicious look towards Sanosuke.

"You went too rough on her didn't you?" Heisuke whispered to Sanosuke.

The day was filled with innuendos about things; the ladies had a good chat during dinner preparations.

= Dinner =

"Honestly, those morons wouldn't stop." Yahiko groaned as she chopped the spring onions.

"I can't really blame them." Chizuru replied with a bitter smile.

"With the chaos going on from the choshuu side, it's normal to have these sane talks" Y/n replied as she was seasoning the food.

"Honey, you and your boyfriend are alike. You both are murders of our liver." Yahiko pointed out.

"Crap, I'm sorry. That moron made me used to tasting strong flavors."

Once dinner was served, Okita was being a child. He wanted Y/n to feed him.

"Y/n-chan, feed me." He asked her.

Y/n let out a groan and fed him, the others just watched in disgust. As Sanosuke was about to ask Yahiko to feed him, she just shoved a piece of chicken meat into his mouth. Dinner was lively with laugher.

= Time Skip, Night Time =

Y/n was setting at the walkway enjoying her tea, Souji snuck up on her scarring her.

"WAH! " Souji shouted by her ear.

"AHH! SOUJI, YOU ASS!" Y/n shouted nearly dropping her cup.

"Sorry, you are just too cute." Souji gave her a sincere smile as he sat next to her.

"Ugh... I hate you." She groaned as she laid her head on his shoulders.

"Ne, let get married after this and have kids." Souji spoke out.

"Idiot, that's a long way. Yes, I'll marry you." She replied.

Meanwhile, outside the Shinsengumi headquarters. A blond man was standing outside, he had a stoic look.

"I had finally found you, my love."

A/N: Continue? Yes? No?