Chapter Ten: Lalin

Shauna POV

New Orleans has started out great. Having everybody getting somewhat healed, no one's possessed and I'm happy from an overdose of orgasms (that woman is a god in bed). That is always a good thing. I'm still a little nervous something else might happen, of course. Chèe underestimated the power of Ramanga and I definitely underestimated how much of a piece of shit EJ is. I wanted to kill him before but now I can't measure the severity of how much I want him dead. I'm still worried about Chèe and Dani. I'm not exactly sure how to help or what to say to them.

I do continue teach Chèe more English and everyone else more Creole. The better we all communicate verbally and non verbally helps. Chèe is teaching me ways to heal and resurrect. Dani is getting involved as she and Chèe swap all the ways they know of healing and pain management(without the use of sorcery or vodou of course) they then show me as well.

Ailsa now believes EJ is waiting for us in Detroit from the feel of their bond. Her suspicions are confirmed when she gets a text from an unknown number. It's EJ.

EJ: I'll be waiting here.

"Bloody cocky Bastard.", Ailsa says extremely pissed off. She hurries and calls Dylan. She wants to inform Dylan that she also believes we have a mole in the pack working with Kristoff and EJ. She wants Dylan to try and weed them out. So New Orleans officially becomes our relaxation semi-vacation before our showdown in Detroit.

Since this is our "vacation", I ask Ailsa what she thinks about all of us doing something I thought about on our way here to New Orleans. Honestly I wanted to do as soon as possible, never know what might happen here with us. So I suggest for everyone, except for Chèe(who was not happy), to all participate....I want us all to get tattoos. I've decided I'm getting a few. Go hard or go home, Right?

I decide I'm getting CAS(Chèe, Ailsa, Shauna, my new little family) tatted on chest over my heart. I also decide to get Volland as well on top of my left clavicle. I also wanted to get Mrs. Wilhelm, but Ailsa talked me into Luna instead. I put it as a tramp stamp. "We can get rings tattooed that's the same as Mrs.Wilhelm." She then bends down and kisses my cheek. She does recommend I get property of Ailsa Wilhelm with an arrow pointed towards my pussy. I say no quickly.

She decides on CAS in the same exact place as mine as well. She already had Volland, but then her creative side came out when she asked, "What Luna was is Creole?" I told her, "Same as English." I could tell she didn't like that enough so then she asked, "What about moon?" I become curious but I don't ask. I say "lalin", she instantly says, "PERFECT!!!". She becomes giddy and also says,"THAT'S what I'm getting." She smiles and kisses my hand. She decides to put it on her right shoulder blade.

Everyone else wanted to go eat on Bourbon street afterwards. Ailsa and I say we aren't hungry(we are but not for actual food). We figure we have a lot of catching up to. So we go back to the motel and decide to break out some toys and some of the sexy lingerie I brought.

Ailsa liked the black stilettos I had on the other day so I brought them. I do want to please my woman in any way possible. I go to the bathroom and put on a thong with a garter belt, leather harness, body belt, leg garter, leather leg harness, garter harness, a lace bra all in black (her favorite color) and the stilettos. When I open the door, I bite my lip and she licks hers.

She's completely naked except for a strap on. I start to walk towards her but I don't make it far. She pushes against wall and immediately pulls my left breast out of my bra and sucks hard then biting and tugging on my nipple. It causes me to moan loudly. I know she can smell how bad I want her because right after she lets go of my nipple, she pulls my panties to the side and enters me.

She lifts me up and I wrap my legs around her as she pushes deeper and harder. This definitely isn't lovemaking. She starts to straight up fucking me senseless. Because of her strength I can tell she's trying not to hurt me, but I want to fuck me harder.

"Ailsa, fuck baby!!! Fuck me harder.", I bend down and bite her hard on her neck. That's all she needed. She starts pounding harder causing me to scream in immense pleasure. "Oh my GOD Ailsa, right there.", I start to edge closer and closer to my tipping point.

I wrap my arms tight around her neck while squeezing my thigh and legs tighter around her hips as she grabs mine. She's pulling my hips back and forth hard while she's pumping in and out of me harder. I'm getting close. Then even closer. Now I'm there.

I scream, "God I'm cumming Ailsa don't stop!!!" She keeps going all during my orgasm. The bed is close(thank god), so close she doesn't even pull out of me. I just start doing the work, grinding on the strap on until she lays me on my back and continues to work. She kisses my neck and whispers, "God I love you" to me. "I love you t..." before I could finish she was digging in deeper. Before we got dressed I made her take off that strap on and for the first time we switched roles and I fucked her with the strap on on.

We hurry to meet up with everyone at Clover Grill. Everyone knew where we went and what we were doing so it was definitely an awkward situation for me. Ailsa definitely didn't care she was too happy and you could read it all over her face. I love seeing her smile. Luke smiles, "Have fun you two?" I say, "Yes." quietly. Ailsa says, "Hell yes." quite loudly.

As we start to pack and get ready to leave I feel two hands grab my hips and I hear, "Do you know how much I love you Mrs. Wilhelm? Her breathe is hot against my ear. But hearing her say Mrs. Wilhelm like that definitely makes me shiver.

I hope you're enjoying the book. If you like what you just read please feel free to comment and/or vote.