15

(These may be the last few parts in this book. Because I have no more ideas. But please check out the Lucifer Imagines book coming soon!)

--(y/n)'s PoV--

Lucifer has done nothing but support me.. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't surprised. I never thought he'd be so supportive of tying himself to a woman for as long to have a child. But from the start he's been so great. Taking care of me and waiting on me nicely. He's the best man I could ever ask for. And tonight.. We're going out for dinner. He says he has a big surprise for me! And as usual.. I don't know what to expect! Lucifer is unpredictable.

--Luci's PoV--

(y/n)... I love her. I'd do anything for her. I really would. Now that she's carrying my baby I must keep her even more safe than before. Who knows who could be after hurting me. She's the perfect person for anyone to target at the moment. Her and my son or daughter. But... Despite all that I'm taking her out tonight. I had a long talk with Amendial about this. I need to take her out and show her a good time. So... I'm taking her to a really nice restaurant downtown with her favorite type of food there.

I tell her to get something nice on and I go to get ready myself. I bought her some top of the line pregnancy clothes so that when her bump gets bigger she can still look and feel like the Queen she is. But, her bump is only tiny right now. Rather cute really. And the dress she chooses hugs it in such an adorable way. I comb through my hair and arrange it, getting one of my best suits on "Are you ready love?" I ask and she gives a small nod, which I smile at "Alright then. Let's get going shall we?" As she heads to the car I pick up my things, locking the door on my way out and sliding the small black box into my pocket.

--(y/n)'s PoV--

Lucifer and I pull up outside a restaurant he says he booked in advance, just for tonight! Apparently it sells the best (fave food) in all of LA! He knows me like the back of his hand... He opens the car door for me like the charming bastard he is and takes my hand gently, helping me out the car with a suave smile and taking me happily inside and the woman at the desk greeted us. Lucifer smiled at her, but not like he smiles at me "Hello there, I booked a table for two under Morningstar. I know we're a little early but I was very much hoping that didn't matter"

The woman seemed to swoon a little which made me uncomfortable. Lucifer seemed to notice because he stroked my waist when I gripped his arm tighter.

"I'm sure your table is free sir, I'll seat you right away. Special occasion huh?" She asked, getting a little closer to my Luci. But.. Lucifer stayed cool and collected like always as he spoke back to her "No me and my girlfriend are just on a night out". He emphasised the word girlfriend to the lady subtly, and I smiled at her.

"Yes. I suppose we can call this celebrating my pregnancy too, hmm Luci?" I asked, just to secretly rub it in this women's face that he was mine. Lucifer smiled at my mischief and nodded "Of course we can call it that darling" He spoke softly. The woman's warm smile faded and she cleared her throat "I'll show you to your table..." She spoke, seating us quietly and then walking off to get another waiter to serve us.

As I giggled Lucifer cleared his throat "You, Miss (y/n), are a little menace" I smiled "Well I learned from the best didn't I?" I grinned and he chuckled, taking my hand and pressing his lips to my knuckles. A much nicer waiter came over to take our orders and Lucifer ordered and bottle of champagne, since this was a special occasion. He smiled and I ordered my favourite food of course, whilst he ordered steak. The waiter left and he smiled at me. "Please excuse me gorgeous, I have to go do something very important" He spoke kissing my cheek on his way past me.

--Luci's PoV--

I made sure that (y/n) lost sight of me and I approached the waiter. It didn't take much convincing to carry out what I had planned for her. This night must be special. For her. For me. This is our night. I approached the table and greeted her again. She smiled

"Where did you get off too then?" She teased me and I chuckled "Just to powder my nose, love. Honestly. So nosey" I spoke, leaning over to give her nose a playful tap. The meal was delicious. She gave me some of hers and I let her get mine. I'll tell you something humans may be a pain but they really know how to make food. I smiled softly she smiled back, looking down at my hand as she held it and played with my fingers sweetly. I cleared my throat a bit "Fancy a dessert love? We could share one" I spoke. She nodded excitedly "Of course I would! Which one should we get?" 

I decided on something and told her it was a surprise. Just to keep her in suspense. I asked the waiter and pointed to the dessert on the menu, giving him a secret little wink. He brought over the box I had given to him on a covered plate and I told my (y/n) to close her eyes. We'd get the dessert after this. I took the little box from the tray and got down on one knee before her "Alright love... Open your eyes"

--(y/n)'s PoV--

I opened my eyes and Lucifer wasn't across the table from me anymore. I was a little confused until I looked down.. And there was my Lucifer... Down on one knee... With the most beautiful ring I've ever seen held out to me.

"(y/n).. I thought I could never truly love someone before I met you... But I do love you. With all my dark soul. I may be the devil.. But you have tamed me... And made me feel things I never thought I could. You satisfy me in every way. I've made mistakes. Of course I have... But no one could ever mean as much to me and I want to spend my days with you... Please (y/n).. My love... Will you marry me?"

I honestly don't think I've said yes more sincerly in my life. I kneeled down with him and I let him slide the ring onto my finger. He's perfect.. And I'll be his wife... Just think... (y/n) Morningstar. I'm so excited. We'll be like... A proper family. Me and him and our baby.

The dessert was good but I was still shaking from his question. We shared a nice (dessert name) and then got back in his car. He sent me a smirk as he troked my thigh and drove us home.

"Want to celebrate when we get in, love?~"

"Definetly~"