11

--Luci's PoV--

You go back into your room and look at the girls "Listen girls I'm sorry... That was my girlfriend and I think... I was wrong... So if you could just get dressed and we won't talk about this ever again okay?..."

--(y/n)'s PoV--

You woke up in a foreign room. Perhaps it was Lucifer's? No his is darker.. Then you remembered last night and felt a pain in your chest. You also remembered kissing that guy. Oh god did you sleep with him?! No... No you were still fully clothed. The man walked back in "Amenadial?"

"Hello (y/n)" He simply said, laying breakfast on your lap. "Oh, thank you. What happened?" Amenadial smiled sympathetically "After you got extremely drunk and kissed me I brought you back here so you wouldn't be hurt. Don't worry.. I slept on the couch" He explained.

You looked up at him and.. You teared up a little "th-thank you.." You whispered softly. You felt him wrap you in a hug and you then felt warm tears begin to drip down your face. God stop crying (y/n) you look like a fool... He rubbed your back softly and sighed "What has he done now?.." 

You sniffed slightly and held him tightly "He's cheated on me.. With two women... At the same time...." You said quietly. Amenadial sighed "The best thing to do is talk to him"

You shook your head "I'm too scared... I.. It's really serious.. I don't know if if I can..." You whisper slightly as he rubs on your back "Hey whatever it is I'm sure he'll understand" He said sympathetically. You shook your head "Amenadial you don't understand..."

"I'm carrying his baby....."