14

-- Luci's PoV--

How an earth could this have happened? An angel can't get a human pregnant! Even an ex angel! I'm the devil for hell's sake, what kind of a father am I going to be! I love (y/n).. Don't get me wrong I really do! But I don't trust myself to parent. I just can't do it. This must be my father's doing! He's trying to scare me back to hell with this baby. Well he's not going to. He wants me to have a child so be it. I'll be the best bloody father there ever was and ever will be. These thoughts run through my head as I look into her beautiful (e/c) orbs. She seems to have said something but I didn't hear.

--(y/n)'s PoV--

Lucifer hasn't said anything for the past five minutes.. "Lucifer?.. Are you okay?.." I asked as he stared blankly at me. A moment later he was woken from whatever trance he was in "Yes, darling, yes I'm fine" You sighed in relief "So... You're fine with..."
He nodded "I'm more than fine. This baby.. I'm going to love him or her forever. Just like you. We're going to be.. The best family.." He spoke stroking my face softly and leaving a soft kiss on my lips.
I smiled and hugged him tightly "thank you Luci.." I spoke and smiled just... So brightly... This baby is going to be the best.. An angel just like their father. And I know he'll never give up on them.. Or me.. Because the devil always keeps his word