4

--Luci's PoV--
I get up careful not to wake (y/n). I toss and apple from my fruit bowl up in the air. Suddenly it freezes in mid-air. Ugh not Amenadial. "Brother you must return to the Underworld" He says.
"How many times do I have to tell you no?"
"Lucifer?" I hear a soft voice call from behind me. How in God's name is she doing that?!
"H-how is she..." Amenadial asks confused. "I don't know.." I say. "How am I doing what? Is that apple floating?" She asks rubbing her eyes. "Everything is supposed to be frozen right now. I slowed down time" Amen says. "So why doesn't it affect you my dear" I say walking over to her. "What did he mean by return to the Underworld?" She asks me.

-- back to (y/n) --
"Well I'm the devil" Lucifer says. "You seem like a good guy though, you can't be that bad" You say confused and still tired. "No like literally. I'm Satan" He says. "Oh..." You say. "I don't believe you. "You just saw an angel slow down time and you don't believe me?" He says. "Stab me"
"What?"
"Just do it. That knife over there. In my shoulder"
Hes crazy... You take the knife and stab it into his shoulder. He takes it out and theres no blood on it, not a mark on his skin. "Lucifer... Morningstar..." You say his name quietly and the realization hits you. The reading your desires, the angelic brother, the name, the knife! You fucked the Devil last night...
"I'll go. But you haven't seen the last of me Luci" Amenadial says dissipating.
"Can you drive me somewhere?" You ask. "Me being Satan doesn't seem to bother you much" He says. "No not really. You seem like an alright guy so" You say shrugging a bit. "Can you drive me or not?"
"Of course I can drive you, sweetie" He says. He gives you one of his shirts and you hop in his car.