1

You thought this would be a fun time. You thought this would be a break from all that stupid cop work with Chloe. You thought you loved him... All these thoughts swam through your head as you sat in the corner of the LUX club and thought about him.
Your date had said it would be a fun place for a third date. He's already left with someone much prettier than you. You hugged your knees closer to your chest and tried not cry.
Suddenly a tanned barmaid sets a drink down in front of you. "I-I didn't order anything, thank you" You say. "It's on the house. Someone bought it for you" She smirks. "Who?" You ask. Who could possibly take an interest in you? "Lucifer Morningstar" She says pointing to a man sitting on a bar stool drinking whiskey.
That's the club owner... "Th-thank you" You say as she leaves. You take a sip. Vodka. Your favorite. You're still a great bit sadened by your date leaving though. So you sip your drink and hug your knees to your chest once again
You feel someone sit next to you. You realize its Mr Morningstar. "Now, now. Why is such a beautiful gem crying?" He says wiping away the tears that had started to run down your face. "I just got stood up that's all. I'm being a baby" You say looking down.
"Stood up?" He asks. "By my date, Harry... He left with another girl... She was much prettier than I am..." You explain. "I don't believe that for a second, darling" He says. "Well it's true..." You sigh. "Do you have a name?" He asks. "Of course I do. It's (y/n)" You say. "Morningstar. Lucifer Morningstar" He states "now (y/n) what is it you desire most?"