7

"Oh you truly know how to make me feel good don't you honey?" Lucifer says with a smirk on his face. He looks through your pile of sheet music. "All of these are about me love" He chuckles. "Songs about the Devil always intrigued me" You say with a smile. Your phone rings "Yeah?. M hmm. Ok I'll be there in five" You say answering a request to come to a crime scene from Chloe.
"I need to go to work" You say. Getting up and rooting around your box for your uniform. "Need a lift?" Lucifer yells from downstairs. "That would be great"

--Luci's PoV--
Your phone pings. It's a text from Chloe. She needs your help at another crime scene. "Love, I'll need to make this quick I need to be at a crime scene pronto. Detective Decker needs my help" You say to her.
"Oh you know Chloe?" She says coming downstairs in a police uniform with a belt and a holstered gun. "You're in the LPD?"
"Mm hmm. Let's go"
You get into Lucifer's car and he drives you to the crime scene. "Ah (y/n) hi and... Lucifer" Chloe says greeting you. "You know him?"
"I actually live with him. Long story. But I'm here" You say with a smile. "Ok then. Why you'd want to live with that I have no idea" she says making you laugh. "Anyway there's been another murder. Come take a look"