2

"now (y/n), what is it you desire most ?"
And with that you feel compelled to tell him. It felt like it was just you and him in the room. "I-I want someone to love me" You say. He looks at you sadly.
"And why's that?"
"So I can forget him"
"Who?"
"Toby"
"What did he do to you?"
You look away and begin to cry.

--Luci's PoV--
I watch as my kitten begins to cry. I take her face gently in between my index finger and thumb and turn her face back towards me. "What did he do to you, love?" I ask a second time. "He used to beat me..." She says tears beginning to run down her face again.
I don't why I have taken an interest in this girl. She's not important. But it makes my heart ache seeing her so very hurt and upset.

--back to (y/n)--
You feel yourself begin to break down as tears roll down your cheeks once more. You begin to get up. "I should go..." You say quietly. "I-" He begins. He is cut off by a man bumping into you and spilling his drink over you. "Sorry honey" He slurs. "What do we have here. You've ruined this girl's lovely dress" Lucifer states getting up. "Sorry. I'll pay for it"
He smirks and presses his body to yours and puts a twenty in your bra. You whimper slightly. Lucifer pulls him off you. "What do you desire?" He asks. "To fuck this woman senseless" He answers. "Well I'm afraid she belongs to me. So piss off"
With that he picks you up bridal style and carries you up a set of stairs.