"What's your middle name Victoria?"

        "Why do you say my name in basically every sentence?" I asked finally.

        "I love the way it sounds and how it feels rolling off my tongue," he smirked.

        "Fine I'll tell you my middle name only you can't say it ever. As much as I love The Fault In Our Stars I don't want you using it like Augustus," I smiled back.

        "Promise."

        "Don't laugh till I explain it to you. Okay?"

       "Promise."

        "It's Hibiscus...."

        "Like the flower?" he asked with a look of confusion on his face.

        "Yes like the flower. Now let me explain," I let a chuckle out. "Hibiscus means delicate beauty and my mom said I was a delicate beauty when I was born. So she convinced my dad to have that be my middle name as well and he only agreed because on their first date he bought her hibiscus flowers. I'm glad he agreed because my mom was going to let him pick my middle name and he liked Delta."

           "Delta?" he laughed.

        "Yes Delta as in the flight company. Please don't make fun of my flower obsessed mother and plane crazed father," I laughed along. "Victoria actually has to do with a book my mom read when she was younger called The Language Of Flowers. The main character's name was Victoria and she knew everything about flowers and so on," I finished with a quick chuckle.

        "You aren't only beautiful but you have a beautiful name as well," Ashton smiled.

        After paying the bill and leaving a tip we decided we should head home and finish exploring another time. "What about you? Whats your middle name?"

        "Oh jeez I'm not telling you. It's not as cool as my first name," he laughed

        "Come on tell me I won't judge," I smiled going for his hand to hold. Wow that was bold of me. He smiled and answered, " Fletcher." I let a giggle escape. "You said you wouldn't judge Hibsicus," he laughed along with me.

        "I'm not judging, but you're right it's not as cool as Ashton," I winked at him. Wow I must be getting comfortable with him. "But it is very cute. Like you," I said leaning across the center console and giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

        "What was that Victoria?" he asked smiling.

        "Just a kiss on the cheek nothing more," I replied smugly.

________________________________________________________________

        "Well this is my place," I said unbuckling.

        "Let me get your door," he rushed out of his seat and to the other side. Opening my door I said good night and was about to walk up to the door. "Wait," he said grabbing my wrist gently. "Let me walk you to the door."

        "Okay," I smiled. Holding my hand again we walked to my door. After unlocking the door and cracking it open a bit I turned to him. "Thank for tonight," I said smiling.

        "My pleasure Victoria," he said. I went to give him a quick hug which he returned but as I went to pull away and go inside he moved his hands to my face and pulled me in for the kiss I've been waiting for. I was shocked but quickly kissed back because of the pure bliss I got from his lips. He moved his hands to my hips and pulled me closer. I wanted to be closure too so I put my arms around his neck. Running my hands through his hair I started to pull gently on then ends as the kiss got better.

        He gripped my hips hard as the kiss got heated but it wasn't so hard that it hurt. Just as a moan slipped my lips into his the door swung open and the porch light came on.

        "What the fuck Vikki?!" I heard Beau yell and he was not happy I could tell. In that instant I pulled away quickly and mumbled a sorry and walked pass Beau. I'm a good girl and good girls don't get caught but how cliche was it of my brother to burst open the door. "Leave you little shit and leave Victoria alone," I hear Beau say.

        "Leave him alone Beau," I said from the kitchen. I was breathing heavy from the kiss and from being caught. "Bye Ashton," I finished.

        I heard the door slam and Beau walked in. "What the hell Vikki? What was that all about?"

        "Oh sut up Beau I've caught you many times doing much worse with you're girlfriend Daisy," I countered.

        "So I'm a guy?"

        "So? Daisy is a girl like me. She also has two older brothers though not two younger brothers. So keep your mouth shut about this," I warned him. "You don't want me telling mom about you two. She only loves Daisy because she thinks she is innocent like her name."

        "Good thing Anna didn't see you. She idolizes her big sister. Don't want her getting the wrong idea."

        "I think she knows to stay clear of boys because of you and the other two," I said filling a glass of water.

        "Whatever Vik I'm going to Daisy's any ways."

        "Staying the night?"

        "Yep. Bye," I heard him close the door. I went up stairs to check on Anna, Marcus, and David. They were all asleep so heading down stairs to my room I heard my phone dinging from a txt. Checking it I saw Ashton's name on it making me smile.

        'You left your shirt in my car Victoria :)'

                        -Ash

        'It's okay I can get it from you another time haha'

                         - Victoria

        'I saw your brother leave. He is scary? If that's the right word choice haha'

                          -Ash

        'No he is just weird'

                           -Victoria

        Then I heard tapping on my window. Turning around I went to open the blinds just to see Ashton smiling like a fool with my shirt in hand.

        "I brought you this," He smiled when I opened the window. "Can your knight in shinning armor come in?"

        "Sure but be quiet my siblings are asleep," I said nervously. Closing the window I turned around and walked to my door and shut it then locking it just in case Anna wants to come sleep with me. Turning back around to Ashton he pulled me into a kiss right away. Pulling away quickly he said, "I have something to finish."

        All I could think was how cliche as I kissed back.

________________________________________________________________

What do you think so far?! :)

Yes Hibiscus means delicate beauty in the language of flowers and daisy does mean innocence as well.

Byeee lovelies.