Chapter 3

-6:30 A.M.-

The alarm for Herc, Hamilton, and John went off. They groggily sat up, looking exhausted and dead. Her and John got up grabbing clothes to throw on for the day. Alex groaned, snuggling back into his blankets. Herc and John looked back and forth at each other, John letting a mischievous smirk appear on his face. He slowly crept up to Alex's bed, his grin growing. He launched onto Alex, grabbing him and throwing the both of them over the side and onto the floor. Alex yelped and stared.

"John, what the fuck!" He said, catching his breath. John got off of Alex, brushing himself off and snickering. He shrugged and cocked his hip to the side, his right hand setting itself on his hip.

"You took too long getting up. So I decided to make it quicker!" He grinned. "Now chop chop. We gotta get ready." Alex grumbled, sighing.

"Suck my dick, Laurens...." He groggily said. Herc snorted as Laurens turned and looked at him, blinking.

"...I mean... I am gay.... So..... If you REALLY want me to I'm free tonight." Laurens said with a growing smirk. Alex stared in horror, his face going crimson.

"I-I..." He stuttered. "That's not what I meant!" he blushed furiously. He quickly stood up, shuffling to get his clothes for the day. He then wandered to the bathroom to shower then get dressed. Herc looked at Laurens, giving him a high five.

"I'm honestly not surprised that you said that." He chuckled, keeping his voice down. Laurens smirked and shrugged.

"Well, he set himself up for that one. I was just going along with it." Laurens chuckled. "If only Laf heard it."

"Oh, I did, mon ami... It's kind of hard not to hear it when you're being quite loud..." He tiredly said, his voice deeper and slightly irritable. He chucked a pillow at Laurens, knocking him in the face. Laurens laughed quietly, trying to not be so loud but he found it incredibly difficult.

After roughly 10 minutes Alexander stepped out, fully dressed as his hair rested on his shoulders. 

He dried the rest of it off before brushing it and putting it up into a sloppy ponytail. He grabbed his over the shoulder bag and checked to make sure he had all his work. He looked up at Herc and Laurens to see them waiting near the door with their bags.

"We're heading to Starbucks to grab some coffee. Then we can head right to class. Sound good?" Laurens said, directing his attention to Alex.

"Yeah, that sounds good. I'm ready to go." He said as the three of them headed out the door. Laurens quickly turned, grabbing the pillow Lafayette threw and chucking it at the sleeping Frenchman. He hit him right on the head before leaving and shutting the door. Muffled French swears were heard as they scurried down the hall and to the elevator. They took it to the lower level, leaving and heading for Starbucks. It didn't take long to get there, the boys walking in and walking over to the counter.

"Good morning." John kindly spoke. "Can I have a Cinnamon Roll Frappuccino please and-" He paused and looked at Hamilton and Mulligan. "What would you guys like?"