EPILOUGE

Enjoy reading guys..❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

After 1 year...

Shivika were happily living now ..anika was 9 month pregnant her date was near.

All took good care of her especially shivaay. He would nt leave anika for a second.

Omkara had married to gauri while rudra had engaged to bhavya.

Gauri was 4 months pregnant.

In shivika room...

Anika was sitting on bed reading book with chochlate in her hands and was eating like a baby.

All of them entered room (om,gauri,shivaay,rudra,bhavya.)

While anika was so engrossed in eating chochlate late that she did nt notice anyone.

Chochlate was spread all over her face seeing her eating like baby all chuckled.

While shivaay went and sat near anika while others around her.

Bhabhi aap toh ekdum small baby ban gaye ho said rudra to which anika made cute sad pout.

Haa cute vali baby said bhavya.

While anika frown..but cleaned her mouth.

Bhabhi i'm so excited u know..said gauri.

Kis ke liye asked shivaay.

Bade bhaiya..iss ghar mein jaldi bache ki kilkari ki awaj gunjane wali hai said gauri to which all nodded while shivaay caressed her baby bump.

Ouch..said anika.

Bhabhi aap thik ho said rudra and om panikly to which anika smiled at their concern and said omru aap ka yeh jo nanha shaitaan hai naa ussne mujhe kick kiya.

All got excited.

Bhaujai mujhe bhi feel karna hai said gauri to which she nodded and all kept their hand on her bump and baby kicked..all smiled feeling it.

Bhabhi abb app rest kariye hum jate hai to which all went out of room and shivaay closed the door and sat near her giving her forehead kiss and kissing her stomach saying papa loves u sweet heart.

I love u shivaay said anika.

I love u too said shivaay and kissed her lips.

After sharing a sweet kiss both slept in each others arms.

Soon 1 week passed and at evening anika's water broke.

She was rushed to hospital while other members were behind them.

After 3 hrs...

Family heard cry of babies...yes babies shivika were blessed with twins.

Oh my maata shaktiji hum dada -dadi ban gaye said pinky.

Om and rudra hugged shivaay and congratulated him for becoming father.

Doctor came outside with babies and congratulated shivaay.

And gave both babies in his hands while shivaay kissed both of their foreheads he had happy tears in his eyes

And gave both babies in his hands while shivaay kissed both of their foreheads he had happy tears in his eyes...the happiness of being father.

While shivaay gave babies to family members and he went inside to see his wife who was awake.

Soon all members came inside ward and kept babies near anika.

And yes twins are one boy and one girl.

Anika was beyond happy all members thanked her.

Princess koi name suggest karo hamare cutiepies ke liye said arnav.

To whichs anika and shivaay said...

ANSH SINGH OBEROI..

AND

ANSHI SINGH OBEROI..

Said shivaay.

And they lived happily with their bundle of joy and family.

So here we come to end..

Hope u all liked it...THANKYOU GUYS...LOVE U ALL💞

Lots of love..

FLORA❤