CHP:- 6

Enjoy reading guys..❤❤

And..........

(Think yourself i would nt tell 😉)

Nxt morning....

All gathered at breakfast table....

While anika was throwing daggers at shivaay which he royally ignored.

Bhaiyaa i want to speak something related to merger of oberois and goenkas.

Ok tell said arnav.

Bhaiya u know i have a reason behind what i speak and yesturday when i fenied merger with oberois i had a reason but now i request u too merger back the project with oberois said anika shocking others except shivaay as he was smirking.

Ok as u say princess said Mr. Goenka.

Mr. Oberoi i am really sry for wht happened yesturday i apologize and give u back the project that we canceled.

Its totally fine and ty once again said tej.

All were happy while anika was angry on shivaay.

Later oberois left Goenka mansion and shivaay left winking at anika and she was cursing him under her breath.

In Goenka mansion....

Is that thing  ready asked anika to someone on phone.

Ok so bring it as soon as possible said anika.

In evening....

Get ready for the shock Mr.Shivaay Singh Oberoi said anika with a gift box in her hands and smirking.

In OM...

Shivaay was in room thinking ways how to bring  anika back again in his life.

As no family member is talking to him since the truth came out including omru which is making him more upset and guilty.

And tia entered the room.

Shivaay baby..😠 said tia.

Yes tia said annoyingly.

Tum uss anika ko kab divorce de rahe ho vaise bhi voh meri substitute thi lekin abb mein aa gai hoon na lets get married said tia going close to him.

This statement made shivaay angry but he controled himself and said tia plzz mujhe iss bare mein koi baat nahi karni..i want to be some time alone said shivaay.

Par baby...said tia interuppted by shivaay.

Tia plzz ...said shivaay.

And tia left room stamping feet in anger.

Nxt day in morning.....

Anika entered OM with much attitude in her new look..

All were surprised to see her in new look looking hot and beautiful while shivaay could just not keep his eyes away fom her

Anika didi said rudra and engulfed her into bone crushing hug .

Same goes with om and dadi.

Aap vapas aaygaye..pata hai maine aapko kitna miss kiya said rudra.

Nahi rudra tum jaisa soch rahe ho vaisa kuch nahi hone vala said anika.

Matlab asked om.

Matlab ke mein yaha kuch dene aaie hoon tumhare bhaiya ko said anika.

Aisa kya hai jo tumhe yaha tak aana pada dene ko said tia being jealous.

Anika moved forward to shivaay and removed her shades in attitude.

Hello mr. Shivaay singh oberoi said anika with smirk.

Shivaay definately knew something is going to happen as her smirk is nt normal one.

Yeh lijeye said anika giving her gift box.

Kya hai isme said shivaay.

Open it ...said anika.

While shivaay opened the box and was shock to see that it was.......

Sry guys have to wait for nxt update.

Think that wht made anika take decesion to give project back to Oberois ?

What happened that night?

Precap:- kyu batau 😝

Do vote and comment❤