CHP:-11

Enjoy reading guys.... ❤❤❤

Shivaay entered room and was shocked to see anika his anika like this ..

Wearing a crop top and shorts looking cute +hot at the same time.

Shivaay was rooted at tje place while anika smirked seeing her effect on him. She slowly walked towards him and kept her one hand on his chest while she traced finger from her forehead to jawline making shivaay groan in pleasure.

Mr.oberoi i know i'm hot but that does not mean u will drool on me said anika to shivaay.

Shivaay cameback to earth and swiftly pulled her closer by caging her both hands behind her back she tried to come out of his hold but of no use.

Mrs.Oberoi u r looking hot and sexy in this outfit he traced his hand on her bare waist causing her breathing heavily.

Shivay continued making patterns on her waist while looking in her eyes and slowly pulled her closer while anika could not say a word.

He hugged her and kissed her on neck making her moan his name while shivaay smirked seeing his effect.

Shivika were lost in other world..shivaay sucked her earlobe making her hiss in pain and soothed with his tounge.

Anika came back to her senses and pushed shivaay. While shivaay came to knew what he was doing.

Both could nt meet eyes with each other to finish akwardness anika spoke.

Mein bed pe soo rahi hoon aap couch pe so jaoo.

Oh hello mera bed hai mein bed pe sounga said shivaay.

Nahi mein...

Mein..

Atlast both agreed to sleep on bed with walls of pillow in between.

At around 4 am in the morning....

Anika woke up to see shivay sleeping beside her like a baby with mouth open she chuckled and closed his mouthbut later remembering the incident she took her hands back and left to freshen up wearing her jogging suit she went out of mansion for walk and exercise.

At 6 am shivaay woke up and saw his side was empty....yeh subah subah anika kaha chali gai said shivaay and yawned and shivaay ka muh khula ka khula reh gaya..

As he saw anika entered room in her jogging suit with sweat on her neck and forehead she was looking hot in it.

Gm mr.oberoi wished anika.

Shivaay closed his moth and wished back.

Anika went to freshen up while shivaay was in deep thinking...

Shivaay pov...

Yeh vahi anika hai jisse mein jaanta hoon..ek din mein kitne rang dikhaygi but i must say mrs.oberoi is looking hot and sexy in this outfits..i just wanna kiss hell out of her. Shivaay u r becoming cheap day by day.

Saying this he smack on his head and ruffle his hair.

Till time anika comes out wearinga beautiful saree and was combing her wet hairs .

Shivaay was awestruck seeing beauty standing who is his wife.

He slowly went towards her while anika raised her eyebrows.

Shivaay picked up the mangalsutra and tied around the neck and took vermillion and filled in her maang not breaking their eyecontact.

Anika looked down and was going out but shivaay caught hold of her wrist and came near her like back hugging and said..

Anika tum khidkitod khoobsurat lag rahi ho to which anika blushedand shivaay smiled.

But anika composed herself and said Mr. Oberoi yeh kya batamizzi hai plzz mera hath chodiye.

Listening to this shivay was hurt and he left her hand while anika went out of the room.

Koi nahi tumhe toh mein manna ke rahunga said shivaay and went to freshen up.

Later all met at breakfast table where from door someone called anikaaaa.

To which anika turned and ran towards person and hugged that person shocking shivay and other family members.

Who is the person?

Is the person girl or boy?

Precap:- Suspense..

Do vote and comment guys..💞💞💞💞💞💞