CHP:- 18

Enjoy reading guys..❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sun rays peeped into shivika room.

While shivaay slowly opened his eyes to see his beautiful wife nuzzling into his neck while he caressed her face.

Shivaay pov..

She is so beautiful...mann karta hai isse aise hi dekhta rahu..she is such a baby my baby...aaj mein bohot khush hu and aaj mein apni dil ki baat anika se keh dunga.
I cannot wait to make her mine..to mark her mine forever. He was lost in his thoughts where anika was awake and saw her husband lost in thoughts she gave him sweet cheek kiss to which he came back to earth and she wished him good morning.

Good morning wifey said shivaay and tightening his grip on her waist.

Anika tried to get up only to be fallen on his well built chest.

Shivaay chodiye...jaane dijiye said anika.

Aise kaise said shivaay and turned as now she was pinned to bed while he was on top of her.

Shivaay kya kar rahe hai..said anika.

Apni khoobsurat biwi ke saath romance said shivaay and nuzzled into her neck.

Aap naa kab se chalu cheez ho gaye hai haa asked anika.

Jab se tum mere zindagi mein aaie ho saying this he took her lips in his and kissed her softly.

After good morning kiss anika went first to freshen up while shivaay called khaana to make arrangments as per his plan.

Soon anika walked down to breakfast table to meet family sitting together while shivaay came after sometime and joined them.

All had breakfast while someone entered OM calling anika.

Seeing the person anika just ran and hugged him and person was none other than Arnav her brother.

Kaisi hai meri princess asked arnav while giving her forehead kiss.

Ekdum khidkitod said anika.

Soon he met all members of family..and arnav had now forgave shivaay as he was happy to see his sister happy soon he left bidding everyone good bye.

Afternoon..

Anika was at home today she was listening to songs in her room when khanna came with a letter and parcel .

Anika opened the letter and read..

Anika.

I have a surprise for u so plzz wear this dress and get ready till 7 pm and then khanna will accompany u till the place.

With love
Shivaay❤

Anika smiled reading it and saw that it was exact 6 pm she has only 1 hour to get ready.

She freshen up and wore the beautifull dress with diamond earings and bracelete she left her hair open with bouncy curls down not looking less than a princess.

Khanna came at 7 exact and accompany anika to the place.

She reached the place and was surprise to see it beautifully decorated.

She called shivaay many times.

Soon shivaay came wearing 3 piece suit not looking less than Greek God.

Both were lost in each other. Slowly shivaay came towards anika and said...anika tum khidkitod khoobsurat lag rahi hoo to which she blushed.

Shivaay yeh sab kya hai asked anika.

To which shivaay took her hand in his and bent on knees surprising her.

Anika jab se tum meri life mein aaie ho ek alag hi raita phela diya hai tumne. Jab tumhe dekhta hoon toh saasein tham si jaati hai..jab tum mere paas aati hoo toh dhadkane badne lagti hai..tumne mujhpe jaadu kar diya hai....I cannot live without u..mujhe tumhari aadat ho gai hai anika...tumne mujhe ishqbaaz bana diya hai I LOVE U ANIKA..aaj se iss dil pe iss jaan mein sirf tumhari hi naam rahega. U R MY LOVE💞 U R MY HEART.. Anika ke bina Shivaay nahi Shivaay ke bina Anika nahi..said shivaay and pulled out a ring from his pocket.

Anika was overwhelmed she just made him stand and hugged him tightly and said I LOVE U TOO SHIVAAY.. Shivaay was beyond happy he just twirled her around and then slide ring in her finger kissing her knuckles .

 Shivaay was beyond happy he just twirled her around and then slide ring in her finger kissing her knuckles

Guys imagine them as shivika and also decorations which i could nt explain.

And both moved closer and sealed kiss of Love.

After breaking kiss shivaay clapped his hands and a person occured with cake in his hands...

Both cut the cake and fed each other nad hugged once again.

Breaking apart anika said shivaay i'm hungry to which shivaay chuckled seeing her foodie wife.

Both sat on chair and food was served after relishing food they both danced.

In between shivaay said anika ek aur cheez baaki hai..

Kya? asked anika

Voh hai...

Writer nxt chp mein bataygi till then socho socho...

Precap:- Ab bata hi deti hoon ...

Two became one❤

I hope aap sab log samaj gaye honge...chantomines

Guys this book is going to end i mean this is 3rd last chp and tommorrow will be 2nd last one...ty for ur love and support guys...❤

Do vote and comment❤