CHP:-17

Enjoy reading guys...❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

And ur 2 nd task is....

Aise nahi bataungi aapko mere saath chalana hoga said anika...

Ok madam..said shivaay and walked out with her.

They sat in car..

Anika abb toh batao hum kaha jaa rahe hai asked shivaay.

Shivaay have patience...said anika.

And soon the car stopped at DHABA.

Common shivaay we have to go their said anika pointing towards Dhaba.

Anika r u serious...hum matlab mein Shivaay Singh Oberoi iss dhabe mein khana khaunga..no way said shivaay shouting.

U have to u promised me shivaay said anika and pulled him with her.

They sat on khat (khatla) while shivaay was making faces .

Anika plzz its unhygenic isse aacha hum kisi 7 star hotel chalte said shivaay whining.

Anika gave him death glare to which he sat their like obedient child.

Bhaiya ji called anika.

2 panner tikka
2 butter se lath-pat kulche.
2 malaie marke lassi..
Ordered anika.

Shivaay i'm telling u u will love this food ...phir aap apne nakhre noor jahan ke batana chod denge said anika.

Soon food arrived.

Anika started eating it while closing her eyes and relishing taste of food while shivaay picked up kulcha to se butter flowing from it and maked faces.

Shivaay why r u not eating said anika.

Anika i cannot ...before shivaay could complete it she syuffed his mouth with food.

Shivaay slowly chewed it and really liked it.

Anika made him eat with her own hands and he was seeing her lovingly.

Shivaay chalo lets have a competetion said anika.

Competeition asked shivaay.

Yeh lassi ka glass jo first khatam karega voh winner aur voh phir harne wale se kuch bhi maang sakta hai said anika.

1..2..3 start and they both started to drink lassi..

Finally shivaay won as he completed long glass of lassi first.

Yes..anika i won while anika made puppy face.

Shivaay took her hands in his and said ty anika....i really loved it tobwhich anika nodded.

Both left from place and go back to OM.

It was late night...

Both entered and changed into night suits.

Anika..tumhe yaad hai tumne kaha ke jo challange jitega voh samne vale se kuch bhi maange ga asked shivaay.

Yup i remember said anika.

Anika mein tumse kuch mangana chahata hoon asked shivaay.

Shivaay made anika sit on bed and sat on knees and said...

Anika plzz mujhe maaf kardo...i know i really did wrong with u ....maine tumjare saath zabardasti karne ki koshish ki and i am ashamed of that plzz anika plzz mujhe maaf kardo. Mujhe tumhari narazgi nahi sahi jaati plzz said shivaay and lone tear escaped from his eyes.

Anika raised his chin and wiped the tear and kissed his forehead and said...i forgive u shivaay but this was first and last time...agar agli baar apne mera bharosa toda toh shayad aap mujhe apne zindagi mein kabhi nahi dekh payge said anika.

Agli baar kya mein tumhe kabhi naraz nahi karunga yeh shivaay singh oberoi ka vada hai tumse said shivaay and cupped her face giving her forehead kiss.

Slowly he moved towards eyes and then kissed her cheeks while anika breathed heavily...slowly shivaay move closer to her lips and stopped and had eyelock while shivaay took permission through her eyes to which she blushed and shivaay got his answer.

He closed the distance between them and kissed her lips..their was diffrent kind of sensation felt by them .

Shivaay pushed anika tonwhich she landed on bed and he hovered over her without breaking kiss while her hands made way to his hair pulling him closer.

Shivaay deepen the kiss while anika moaned his name...slowly shivaay hands made way inside her top making her shiver and he made patterns on her bare waist.

Anika lacked oxygen and she tried to pull out but shivaay pinned her hands and deepen the kiss after he was satisfied he broke the kiss and joined the foreheads.

Anika blushed highly.

Shivaay caressed her lips with his thumb and slowly both drifted into deep slumber in each others arms.

Precap:- I LOVE U❤

i hope u liked the chp..

Do vote and comment guys..❤❤❤❤❤❤