CHP:- 12

Enjoy reading guys..❤❤

Anika ran to that person and hugged him tightly ...he was none other than dev . shivaay and all other were shocked.

Hi dev said anika breaking the hug how come u r here asked dev.

Kyu tumhe milne nahi aa sakta said dev with a naughty smile.

Ofcouse aa sakte ho said anika and took him inside.

Guys anika had told him about her mairrage but not that it was forecefull.

All came to hall while anika introduced Dev to everyone.

Hi shivaay nice to meet u said dev forwarding his hand.

Same here said shivaay with a fake smile and did hand shaked.

So jaan common we r getting late said dev to anika shocking shivaay.

Jaan said shivaay greeting his teeth and clentching his fist in anger.

Anika u r going somewhere asked shivaay.

Yup shivaay i and dev r going for some imp work said anika and turned towards him and said dev just give me 10 min i'll be back said anika and ran to her room.

Dev calls anika jaan with love and also friendly.

Anika came down loooking super hot while shivaay was awestruck seeing her...

Jaan i must say somebody is looking hot today said dev .

Anika laughed and hit his shoulder playfully r v nt getting late dev said anika.

Ofcouse come he hold her by waist.

By mr. Oberoi see u soon said anika walking with dev.

While shivaay without uttering a wordwent in room and thud threw his phone in anger and jealousy.

Anika u have to pay for this said shivaay and smirked.

While on other side anika enjoyed her day with dev.
First they went to cafe for sometime ,then roam in park ,then with anika's instance they eat roadside stall food.

Anika enjoyed her day laughing,blushing and smiling all the time with dev's words cute antics.
While dev also enjoyed his day with anika.

Whole day passedand it wasnight shivaay was toaming here and their in the room waiting for anika.

And shivaay was already pissed off as he had made khanna his chamacha to watch over anika and dev and send their pictures.

Seeing those pictures his blood boiled and from morning he had murdered 6 phones.

Dev dropped anika back and she came in room smiling nt knowing that she is going to cry.

Anika did nt see shivaay as she was in her own world and went to change in her night suit.

While shivaay thought she ignored him and this gave a push to his last string of patience.

He closed the door while anika came out drying her hair and she was pulled by shivaay and pinned to bed.

Anika came out of shock only to see shivaay but was scared for moment seeing his angry look...

Mr.oberoi what the hell is this just leave me said anika.

But shivay tightened his hold which made her wince in pain.

Mr. Oberoi leave me u r hurting me said anika with slight tears.

No anika u r hurting me dammit roared shivaay.

Haa bohot maz a raha hi naa tumhe uss dev ke saath said shivaay tightening his grip more..

Haa meri marzi..u r no one to interfere in my life aur maine aapko pehle bhi kaha tha ke u have no right on me said anika trying to come out of her hold .

I 'll show u what am i to u said shivaay.

What do u mean said anika.

Just wait and watch baby said shivay huskily which made shiver ran down her spine.

Shivaay slowly came closer to her while anika became nervous.

Shivaay captured her lips shocking anika.

He sucked her lips like hungry animal and anika tried to come out of kiss and his hold but he was strong. Anika tried to push him but failed.

Then anika slowly responded to kiss seeing her responding he loosen his hold on her hands while anika 's hands made way to his hairs pulling him closer while shivaay 's hands were busy drawing patterns on her bare waist.

Shivaay thrusted her tounge inside her mouth making him moan his name and tasted every corner of her mouth.

Slowly they broke the kiss breathing heavily while anika blushed.

Abb shayad tumhe pata hi mere tumpe kya hq hai said shivaay tracing her lips with his finger and giving a quick peck on lips and went out of room leaving shock+surprised+blushing anika behind.

Shivaay on the other hand ws smiling like a fool.

After sometime he went inside only to find sleeping anika.

He went to other side of bed and slept with a smile not before kissing her forehead.

I hope u all liked the chp..

Precap:- ROMANCE❤

DO VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS..💞💞💞💞💞💞