CHP:- 1

Here u go the 1st chp of my new book.
Enjoy reading guys...❤

After all accusation thrown at anika by pinky...finally dadi took side of anika and said priyanka to take anika to shivaay 's room.

After priyanka left anika looked herself in mirror with sindoor in her mang and mangalsutra around her neck.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she could nt do anything.

She went and changed herself in comfortable clothes.

While on other side shivaay was not guilty due to his big size ego ...his mind played scene what daksh told him about anika and anger overtook him.

He broke the glass and made way to his room where he saw anika sitting on couch being angry and crying.

He locked the door and when anika heared locking door she looked up to find shivaay standing their with red blood eyes she was scared for moment but she gained her courage and spoke.

Abb kya chaihye apko...sab kuch toh chin liya meri khudaari ...aap aisa kaise kar sakte hai ...mera bhai ...said anika crying.

For once his heart pained seeing her but once again his brain overpowered his heart.

Kal mein tumhe divorce de dunga aur kal tumhe aapni kimmat bhi de dunga said shivaay.

Thud...a tight slap landed on shivaay cheek by anika.

Aap kaun hote hai keemat lagane vale...mein koi bikau nahi hu ...said anika being angry.

Shivaay lost his control and holded her shoulder and pushed her on bed making her gasp in fear.

Tum jaise ladkiyon se aur umeed bhi kya ki jaati hai jo doosre ke saath so kar paise kamati hai said shivaay.

And once again thud nika slapped him really hard as her hands printed on his cheeks.

Aap kitne batamazi aur gire hue insaan hai ...aap voh shivaay nhi hai jise mein janti hoon..aap ek shaitan hai aap aisa kaise soch sakte hai said anika crying.

Tum bhi voh anika nahi hoo jisse mein janta hoon aur rahi baat shaitan ki toh tumne mujhe majboor kiya hai abb bhogto said shivaay leaning close to her while anika moving back.

Aap ky kar rahe hai said anika stammering while moving back.

Vahi jo tum dekh rahi ho said shivaay and removed his sherwani.

Anika tried to run but shivay caught hold of her and pinned her to bed .

Shivaay chodiye mujhe..ek minute u r drunk. Just leave me aap mere sath aisa nhi kar sakte said anika frightningly.

Anika tried to push him but he was very hard she cried ..but he just captured her lips while anika did nt respond she was just crying in his mouth while trying her best to come out of his hold.

Shivaay attacked her neck kissing wildly while anika shouted to stop he gave her hickey and sevral bites on her neck and shoulder.

Anika pushed him hard and tried to run but shivay caught hold of her leg making her fall and hovering upon her.

Shivay mujhe jaane dijeye...yeh aap kya kar rahe hi ap hosh mein nhi hai said anika crying bitterly.

Help...somebody help..her words died as shivaay captured her lips so that she could not make sound.

He tore her top while he attacked her waist licking..biting her skin .
Anika was trying to pull her hands from his hold and also banging her legs on floor while tears continuesely flowing from her eyes.

Anika found a vase near her she got hold of it and quickly hit shivaay with it making him unconciouss.

Slowly she came out of his hold and ran towards washroom crying hard and cursing her faith.

She freshen up and came outside to see shivaay lying on floor.

She did nt expect that he would try to force her or i can say try to rape her.

She made a vow not to return back and leave this place forever.

At night without anyone noticing she left OM with only hatred in her heart for shivaay.

In morning....

Shivaay woke up from ground holding her head and wincing in pain ...he was shocked to see state of his room and was more shocked remembering yesturday nights incident ...

Guys i did nt wanted to show rape scene so its just that he was trying to force himself on her but anika succeded in protecting herself from beast.

Precap:- shivaay's guilt.

I hoped u liked 1st chp.
Plzz do vote and comment.