CHP:- 19

Enjoy reading guys its last chp or u can say 2nd last as nxt chp will be EPILOGUE.....

Highly matured so read it at ur own risk 18+

And yes this chp is written by me that is FLORA (i hope u know who am i)😉

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Ek aur cheez baaki hai said shivaay.

Kya ? Asked anika.

OUR FIRST NIGHT said shivaay huskily to which anika blushed highly.

Anika abhi itna blush kar rahi ho toh tab kya hoga said shivaay naughtily.

To which anika hit him with his tiny fist making shivaay chuckle at her cute antics.

He caught hold of her hands and pulled her closer.

Their lips met...it was slow yet passionate kiss shivaay took anika in his arms without breaking the kiss.

He went inside their farmhouse and took her to their room which was beautifully decorated with ballons,roses,scented candles.

Anika was surprised seeing such decoration.

Shivaay closed the door with his legs and made anika stand on ground and locked the door.

Swiftly without a second he pushed anika to door and kissed her lips..and sucked it it was a wild kiss...anika let shivaay dominate the kiss while she pulled him closer by his hairs. Shivaay bitted her lips causing  blood to ooze out while anika moaned his name turning him more.

Slowly he broke the kiss and without wasting a second he attacked his swan like neck.

While anika pulled his head and kissed him on his lips...shivaay took anika to bed and hovered over her.

He kissed her face and the neck while anika was in moaning mess.

She swiftly changed their position and now anika was on top of him.

She slowly made him remove his coat and opened his shirt giving him wet kisses on his chest and abbs.

While shivaay groaned in pleasure..she kissed his neck and once again captured his lips.

Shivaay could nt take it more and swiftly changed the position and been impatient tored anika's beautiful gown making her shock.

He attacked her like hungry animal kissing her cleavage and swiftly opened hook of her upper garment revealing her b*****...he sucked and chewed one of them while anika was pushing him more inside after satisfying with one he attacked second one till it become like bullets.

Slowly he moved down to her waist and kissed and liked it sensuously while he thrusted his tounge in her navel making her moan harder...he got rid of his pants ...anika lied on his stomach while shivaay kissed her back ...giving hickey their..biting it .

Shivaay i need u said anika.

To which shivaay noddedand removed his last cloth on his body and same with anika he slowly entered inside her ...while tears were flowing from her eyes in pain ...he started thrusting slowly and it increased...finally they reached climax.

They continued their love making three times.

And finally shivaay laid beside her and dropped forehead kiss while anika mumbled I LOVE U and drifted into sleep due to tiredness of love making.

While shivaay stare her and said in U R MY LOVE💞 U R MY HEART💞....in his minf and slowly drifted into sleep.

THE END.

Thankyou so much guys...for ur love and support and here we come to end of journey to book U R MY LOVE💞....but our journey is continuous. ..and do read my other 3 books if u have not read it..

1- Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai.

2- Strangers To Lovers❤

3- ❤F❤O❤R❤E❤V❤E❤R❤.

I hope u liked the chp and nxt will be EPILOGUE.

DO VOTE AND COMMENT💗💗💗💗